+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP status not change

Mahesh1982

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hello Friends,
I have applied for BC PNP under SI category. I recieved ITA and submitted the application. Presently its in status "In Process" 1st of July. I am in USA and my company applied for ICT and i got my WP today. Should i write a mail to officer and update that my WP is approved. Will this piece of information help in my nomination. What is the email ID is should write if i have to?? Please provide your inputs. It really helps.

sqpcm

Jun 21, 2019
Hi all
I got the confirmation email this morning (don't know when it was finalized), and now I have two questions:
In our category, do we need a Proof of Languages Proficiency ?
Will we get a hard copy of the nomination letter? Or only the email?
Thanks,

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Hi all
I got the confirmation email this morning (don't know when it was finalized), and now I have two questions:
Thanks,
Can you share your timeline and noc please?

Oiva

Jun 20, 2019
Hi all
Thanks,
We don't need Proof of Languages Proficiency. And I think we do not have a hard copy.

Btw, did you have 'in process' status before?

sqpcm

Jun 21, 2019
Hi, I didn't check that page everyday so maybe it was in process once but I didn't see.

Timeline: submit everything and paid the fee : May26; got email with nomination letter attached: July 10
Good luck everyone!

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Hi, I didn't check that page everyday so maybe it was in process once but I didn't see.

Timeline: submit everything and paid the fee : May26; got email with nomination letter attached: July 10
Good luck everyone!
Can you share your timeline please and noc ?