+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP status changed from Applied to In Process

Victor_dalves

May 9, 2023
Applied on Oct 25th, 2023 - changed to "In process" yesterday, Jan 24th... Any expectations for timeline after that? Skilled immigration non-tech

Mr.Sharma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Me and my employer got email for documents
From me job letter with hours
From employer Bussiness license
Number of employees working in company
And rent agreement

Victor_dalves

May 9, 2023
Hi any one received nomination?
Receoived mine this morning through the IRCC express entry profile and accepted, 600 points were added right away and got the IRCC confirmation letter. Now waiting on the province confirmation letter... does anyone know if a draw comes and I get the invitation but dont have the provinvial letter yet, can I still apply?

Karman20

Jan 4, 2024
Receoived mine this morning through the IRCC express entry profile and accepted, 600 points were added right away and got the IRCC confirmation letter. Now waiting on the province confirmation letter... does anyone know if a draw comes and I get the invitation but dont have the provinvial letter yet, can I still apply?
Hey what was your noc?

AloisiaNi

Feb 1, 2024
My application is still at applied, I submitted on all my documents on the 12th Dec 2023, NOC 00013, anyone else in a similar situation? EE Skilled worker, non targeted

Victor_dalves

May 9, 2023
My application is still at applied, I submitted on all my documents on the 12th Dec 2023, NOC 00013, anyone else in a similar situation? EE Skilled worker, non targeted
Hi, this is still within the timeframe. Mine changed from Applied to "in process" the week that completed 3 months and thenI got the nomination the week after.

You should see changes around the week that your application would complete 3 months (around March 12th).

RV@8177

Feb 2, 2024
My application is still at applied, I submitted on all my documents on the 7th Dec 2023, NOC 122, Accounting technicians and bookkeepers, anyone else in a similar situation? Is it they are calling to workplace for the confirmation, as the applicant is physically there or not ?

Mr.Sharma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Congratulations

RV@8177

Feb 2, 2024
My application is still at applied, I submitted on all my documents on the 7th Dec 2023, NOC 12200, Accounting technicians and bookkeepers, anyone else in a similar situation? Is it they are calling to workplace for the confirmation, as the applicant is physically there or not ?