+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP status changed from Applied to In Process

RV@8177

Feb 2, 2024
Anyone else in a similar situation? Is it they are calling to workplace for the confirmation, as the applicant is physically there or not ?

Did you apply EE or Non-EE? They will definitely contact your employer.

Skilled Immigration Skilled Worker - NOC 12200 (Accounting technicians and bookkeepers)
BC PNP Invitation date: Nov 28, 2023
File submitted: Dec 7, 2023

Anyone else in a similar situation in same date ? Any lead when i will get any call confirmation, if not coming any call in 90 days what will happened ?
Status change: Applied to Process ( Feb 21, 2024 )

Feb 18, 2024
Employer told me.
Do we need experience letter with duties and responsibilities from all previous employers? My current employer will give me the letter with roles and responsibilities but not sure about previous ones. Although, i have service letters from them which contains my designation, start date and end date in it

RZRLE

Mar 26, 2024
Thanks to all for your contributions in this group. I found it very helpful during my application.

My experience is:

Registered Jan 31st (Non EE IT Tech skilled worker)
ITA: 6th Feb
Applied: 5th March '24
Status change to In Process 20th March
Request for additional info: 21st March
Confirmation of Nomination received: 26th March
Total 21 days from applying.

I am very grateful to you and for my outcome. Best of luck to you all.

Reactions: Azatia

Roshnilal

Mar 5, 2024
Hello everyone,
I applied under EEBC- International graduate on March 29 and my current status is in process since one week. People who applied with me or after me got nomination. I am very stressed about it is my application stucked or refused. :(
I applied on March 29, 2023 EE - International graduate ECEA targeted draw, anyone with same timeline?
[/timeline]
Please share your timeline please

Sid124

Mar 14, 2024
When the status changes from Applied to In process, what does it mean? I have seen people getting nominations the day after it changes to "in process" and for some it's months. Does anybody know how the process works for BC PNP?

Roshnilal

Mar 5, 2024
When the status changes from Applied to In process, what does it mean? I have seen people getting nominations the day after it changes to "in process" and for some it's months. Does anybody know how the process works for BC PNP?
[/Answer]
Mostly by end of this month you should get

Reactions: Sid124

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Applied means your application is just sitting in pile to review by Program officer . In progress means your file is picked up by case review officer and if everything is in order it’s sent to program officer to make final decision.

Reactions: Sid124