+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - Status and questions

darksaber

Jul 18, 2018
Hi everyone,

Just throwing my current status out there with a few questions. Currently beyond the 3-month timeframe for BC PNP. I emailed to the general email address asking for some feedback and offering my help to clarify stuff.

I got a response back telling me that my application is bound to be rejected because of some very specific elements and that we have a few weeks to reply and explain/clear things up. One is the fact that the business was "younger than a year" when I applied but has since past that milestone.

So, I am freaking out and worrying about the worst case: being rejected. My work permit has already run out and I am currently in the country as a visitor waiting for the decision to get a new closed work permit.

Should that rejection happen, would I still be able to re-apply to BC PNP as it would automatically eliminate some of the issues just because of timing, or am I barred from ever applying again?

leannel

Jul 23, 2018
Hi everyone,

Just throwing my current status out there with a few questions. Currently beyond the 3-month timeframe for BC PNP. I emailed to the general email address asking for some feedback and offering my help to clarify stuff.

I got a response back telling me that my application is bound to be rejected because of some very specific elements and that we have a few weeks to reply and explain/clear things up. One is the fact that the business was "younger than a year" when I applied but has since past that milestone.

So, I am freaking out and worrying about the worst case: being rejected. My work permit has already run out and I am currently in the country as a visitor waiting for the decision to get a new closed work permit.

Should that rejection happen, would I still be able to re-apply to BC PNP as it would automatically eliminate some of the issues just because of timing, or am I barred from ever applying again?
I remember reading somewhere in BC PNP website that you should be able to apply again.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone,

You can always reapply but you will need a new job offer from a company that has been operating over a year.