+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP PFL

Kvanapalli

Oct 16, 2021
I in the capacity of Sr HR Business Partner would like to mention that Mr. Kiran Vanapalli is not only restricted to the duties that was mentioned in the letter. He is an asset to the company and perform way more duties than we just mention in the letter. Although we’ve tried our best to document the duties but still it is not always possible to include every aspect of an employee’s responsibilities on a documented paper. There are many other practical involvements that Kiran is doing along with his main responsibilities.

In order to describe it in further detail I have added more duties into the job description of Kiran. I have cross checked all the duties with his immediate manager and I’m pretty sure he’s doing way more than what is listed in 1431. The duties and the work that he performs in our company match some of the duties of NOC 1221. When the call came from BCPNP Officer she asked about the supervisory role of duties for Kiran. As I am in HR Department, and I am not the immediate manager to whom Kiran Vanapalli reports so I got confused what sort of supervision question was asked. As far as supervising role is concern, I would say Yes Kiran Vanapalli trains the new hires in the Department and monitors their work regularly. We have attached some screenshots from his email account providing and sharing the training details. These proofs are satisfactorily shows him in a supervisory role for the subordinates.

I don’t want Mr. Kiran Vanapalli’s application to be refused, In the 8 months that Kiran has been with the company, he has proven himself to be valuable asset and has taken on the lead on certain projects. Kiran is a pure asset to our company, and we don’t want to lose him. Hence, I have decided to provide this further explanation and I am even ready to talk on the phone again if needed. please let me know if you have any further questions and I request you to kindly consider his Bcpnp application in the light of above-mentioned explanation and attached evidence.

This is the rough draft by my lawyer.

Kvanapalli

Oct 16, 2021
I in the capacity of Sr HR Business Partner would like to mention that Mr. Kiran Vanapalli is not only restricted to the duties that was mentioned in the letter. He is an asset to the company and perform way more duties than we just mention in the letter. Although we’ve tried our best to document the duties but still it is not always possible to include every aspect of an employee’s responsibilities on a documented paper. There are many other practical involvements that Kiran is doing along with his main responsibilities.

In order to describe it in further detail I have added more duties into the job description of Kiran. I have cross checked all the duties with his immediate manager and I’m pretty sure he’s doing way more than what is listed in 1431. The duties and the work that he performs in our company match some of the duties of NOC 1221. When the call came from BCPNP Officer she asked about the supervisory role of duties for Kiran. As I am in HR Department, and I am not the immediate manager to whom Kiran Vanapalli reports so I got confused what sort of supervision question was asked. As far as supervising role is concern, I would say Yes Kiran Vanapalli trains the new hires in the Department and monitors their work regularly. We have attached some screenshots from his email account providing and sharing the training details. These proofs are satisfactorily shows him in a supervisory role for the subordinates.

I don’t want Mr. Kiran Vanapalli’s application to be refused, In the 8 months that Kiran has been with the company, he has proven himself to be valuable asset and has taken on the lead on certain projects. Kiran is a pure asset to our company, and we don’t want to lose him. Hence, I have decided to provide this further explanation and I am even ready to talk on the phone again if needed. please let me know if you have any further questions and I request you to kindly consider his Bcpnp application in the light of above-mentioned explanation and attached evidence.

This is the rough draft by my lawyer.
[/QUOTE
Does this help in anyway ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
"It was my understanding that Kiran’s application was on hold due to his job title not matching NOV 1212. I am Kiran’s immediate manager. After careful review of the NOC description, I feel that while his title does not have “supervisor” in it, he performs some duties described in the guide. He acts as the lead for the Employee expenses side of AP and has been tasked to train the new hire, as well as organize the work for the AP team amongst themselves. I have attached an updated job description that is more representative of the duties and tasks he performs now. Kiran has been a valuable member of our team and we would like him to continue his employment with us. Attached are some documents as proof and evidence for some of the supervisory activities he performs for the team." This is the explanation my manager is ready to provide, does this improve my chances ?
All of the NOC’s responsibilities are all related to supervising employees, a team of people. If you are doing that then you are fine. Having them go on about you being an asset is irrelevant. The “Senior HR Business Partner” is saying that she hires people but doesn’t know what jobs they do. She was ”confused” about the question asked.