+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Nominee, what is the acceptable salary?

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Hello everyone,

I am applying for the BC PNP international graduate program. My job will be NOC A, but not sure if the salary will be high enough for BC PNP ($30,000 - 35,000).

Can anyone who is nominated shares their information about the salary that PNP approved for NOC A type? Thanks!

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
Georgesand said:
Hello everyone,

I am applying for the BC PNP international graduate program. My job will be NOC A, but not sure if the salary will be high enough for BC PNP ($30,000 - 35,000).

Can anyone who is nominated shares their information about the salary that PNP approved for NOC A type? Thanks!
I dont know for your stream, but for my pnp my salary had to be in the average of this website. http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng

You cannot set any salary without knowing your occupation. So even if you say your job is NOC A, it's not the same the salary of an architect or the salary of a architectural tecnologist for example. Also depends years of experience.

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
87arq said:
I dont know for your stream, but for my pnp my salary had to be in the average of this website. http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng

You cannot set any salary without knowing your occupation. So even if you say your job is NOC A, it's not the same the salary of an architect or the salary of a architectural tecnologist for example. Also depends years of experience.
Hey thanks. For BC PNP, they don't use the word "median". But they sue the world economically competitive instead. So I am not sure and would love to hear from people who are already nominated here.

Congratulations on your nomination anyway!

kamyab164

Sep 12, 2016
Hi all,

Is here anyone to get BC nomination with a job offer? I am living in BC and I recently got a job offer, I have some question regarding BCPNP. What my employer should do to support my application? what form they should fill out? I could not find any form for the employer.

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
"I am living in BC and I recently got a job offer, I have some question regarding BCPNP. What my employer should do to support my application? what form they should fill out? I could not find any form for the employer".

Your employer would not know this. Download the application guide from BC PNP website, it has the information you need. In short, your employer will need to fill in a job offer form and write you a letter of recommendation. You also need to present a summary of your company's business activities, their business licence and certificate of incorporation.