+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - Lay Off

oscar6220

Sep 21, 2019
job was changed, I updated the IRCC schedule A properly but just realized that the BCPNP part wasn't updated. BCPNP email was sent to a different email address other than my personal email (the agency created a separate email address for the application). The agent followed my application left his job and nobody checked that email. therefore no response was made to the BCPNP email.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
job was changed, I updated the IRCC schedule A properly but just realized that the BCPNP part wasn't updated. BCPNP email was sent to a different email address other than my personal email (the agency created a separate email address for the application). The agent followed my application left his job and nobody checked that email. therefore no response was made to the BCPNP email.
Dis you got email for bc pnp ? What did they said ?

oscar6220

Sep 21, 2019
They sent an email asking me to update the employment status in Jan17, and nomination withdrawal in Feb25 and I was in Hong Kong during this whole time, I have sent BCPNP about my flight info but didn't seem to help

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
They sent an email asking me to update the employment status in Jan17, and nomination withdrawal in Feb25 and I was in Hong Kong during this whole time, I have sent BCPNP about my flight info but didn't seem to help
So did you asked them about your nomination? What dis thwy said you now . Did they asked you to submit new application?

oscar6220

Sep 21, 2019
this BCPNP advisor was asking me to reapply for a nomination but the problem is that my bridge work permit is going to expire within 6 months. as far as i know I have to work over 9 months for an employer to be able to reapply for nomination. for the longest time, I thought I was waiting for PPR as a lot of people submitted their IRCC application last year MAY are getting their PPR already. This is very frustrating :"(

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
this BCPNP advisor was asking me to reapply for a nomination but the problem is that my bridge work permit is going to expire within 6 months. as far as i know I have to work over 9 months for an employer to be able to reapply for nomination. for the longest time, I thought I was waiting for PPR as a lot of people submitted their IRCC application last year MAY are getting their PPR already. This is very frustrating :"(
What was name on f your advisor? What did he said you regarding current situation? You should convince him and send new employers documents. Did you received further request?

oscar6220

Sep 21, 2019
I have sent this BCPNP advisor a few emails trying to explain my situation. I am still trying to convince her otherwise. but at this point, I am really lost and getting very depressed.

Reactions: adamkhang

adamkhang

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
I have a big problem if anyone can help me with this. So my BCPNP nomination was withdrawn in Feb25 due to miscommunication, is there any method to have it reopen?? Basically my rep created an email address for this BCPNP application and got the nomination but I never got this email login until very recently. The rep quitted his job and nobody did any follow up on this email while bcpnp sent an email to ask for update employment but nobody saw it, therefore I got withdrawal. Is there anything I can do about it????? HELP
reapply by yourself. dont waste your time to explain

Nujaya

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
sri lanka
I found this on the Post BC PNP guide -

"Changes In Your Employment Status

If you have been nominated under the International Post-Graduate category of the Skills Immigration stream or the Express Entry BC stream, you do not need to notify the BC PNP of changes in your employment status unless you require a work permit support letter (see Appendix 2)."

What does this means? But again they have informed that you need to inform any changes to decide that the new job meet the requirements for nomination and can demonstrate that you have the ability to economically establish in B.C

Can some one please explain

Reactions: joeyCan

joeyCan

Dec 11, 2021
I found this on the Post BC PNP guide -

"Changes In Your Employment Status

If you have been nominated under the International Post-Graduate category of the Skills Immigration stream or the Express Entry BC stream, you do not need to notify the BC PNP of changes in your employment status unless you require a work permit support letter (see Appendix 2)."

What does this means? But again they have informed that you need to inform any changes to decide that the new job meet the requirements for nomination and can demonstrate that you have the ability to economically establish in B.C

Can some one please explain
Sorry, I know this is quite late, but I'd also like to know about this.

hansy

Nov 9, 2022
I applied and received a BC PNP nomination and then applied for PR under the Express Entry Canadian Experience Class. I have also sent in my BOWP as my nomination was not employer specific and I am currently on an open work permit.

I got laid off at my job last week. Do I need to inform anyone at immigration about my change in circumstances?
Hi

could you please share what did you do and what happened?
Many thanks in advance