+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP July 2014

Dnp2580

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Dan88 said:
September applicant so-14-55**
I received the nomination package this morning.
Approved last Aug 27, 2015
Regular stream
Hi, i want to know ur noc code.what is meaning of regular stream. R u applied under skill category?
Thanks

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok preetbabrah. .all the best . Plz let us know what they say.
Thanks

Can-5aab

Mar 4, 2015
Hello Everyone!!!
I just want to advice you guys to get hold of your patience and wait for your application to be reviewed. Simply give some more time to Program officers to go through your applications.Most important, "Try not to VISIT office" for any inquiries.

Feel Free to ask any questions!! I would appreciate all questions and requests.Good luck everyone!!! God Bless you all.

YOURS
LUCKY-CHARM

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Can-5aab said:
Hello Everyone!!!
I just want to advice you guys to get hold of your patience and wait for your application to be reviewed. Simply give some more time to Program officers to go through your applications.Most important, "Try not to VISIT office" for any inquiries.

Feel Free to ask any questions!! I would appreciate all questions and requests.Good luck everyone!!! God Bless you all.

YOURS
LUCKY-CHARM
Hi,

Please provide us at least info on what do you think is the reason why we need to avoid visiting the office or even following up our application?..

If we visit or email or call the pnp office, will this result that our application will be delayed?

Let us know

Thanks

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Can-5aab said:
Hello Everyone!!!

YOURS
LUCKY-CHARM

I second you on that . Visit8ng the office wont help ur file in anyways. However, wht if i hav crossed the processing time mentioned in the website ?

Dan88

Oct 17, 2012
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
Nomination.....
August 2015
whnz said:
Congratulations.
Mine is September so-14-56**
Still waiting.

Thanks. Youll get your nomination very very soon.

Dan88

Oct 17, 2012
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
Nomination.....
August 2015
Dnp2580 said:
Hi, i want to know ur noc code.what is meaning of regular stream. R u applied under skill category?
Thanks
Semi skilled category
Noc 6711

whnz

Feb 25, 2015
New Zealand
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
Dan88 said:
Thanks. Youll get your nomination very very soon.
Thanks. I hope you are right.

Can-5aab

Mar 4, 2015
JHGelbolingo said:
Hi,

Please provide us at least info on what do you think is the reason why we need to avoid visiting the office or even following up our application?..

If we visit or email or call the pnp office, will this result that our application will be delayed?

Let us know

Thanks

Hello!!!

Well There is no harm in sending them email to know about the status of your application but visit them in person might result in negative outcome. In your case, as per info you provided up here,your NOC oode is 0621 so better be prepare for an interview in person. They will 100% do your site visit and yes make sure you have your Business card on you all the time. Wish you Good luck!! God bless!!

YOURS
LUCKY-CHARM

Can-5aab

Mar 4, 2015
Inthemidst said:
I second you on that . Visit8ng the office wont help ur file in anyways. However, wht if i hav crossed the processing time mentioned in the website ?
Hello!!!

First of all Thank you for asking this question. I really appreciate it.

So as per info you provided, You work as a Construction company Manager. In your case, you don't really need to worry as you filed in may 2015(Long way to be reviewed) but yes for all those who have already completed their applications waiting time frame as mentioned on the BCPNP website, I would advice you guys to shoot an email to BCPNP stating your time frame and wait for reply back.

P.S. Remember, Every time you send email to them, they keep that email in your application for their record. So avoid sending so many.

Good luck!! God Bless you all !!

YOURS
LUCKY-CHARM

whnz

Feb 25, 2015
New Zealand
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
Can-5aab said:
Hello!!!

So as per info you provided, You work as a Construction company Manager. In your case, you don't really need to worry as you filed in may 2015(Long way to be reviewed) but yes for all those who have already completed their applications waiting time frame as mentioned on the BCPNP website, I would advice you guys to shoot an email to BCPNP stating your time frame and wait for reply back.

P.S. Remember, Every time you send email to them, they keep that email in your application for their record. So avoid sending so many.

YOURS
LUCKY-CHARM
Just being curious due to the answers you've given.
They seem to be answers from sombody who knows exactly what the procedures and processes are.
Are you in some way or other affiliated with BC PNP?
Thanks

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Can-5aab said:
Hello!!!

YOURS
LUCKY-CHARM

Got it . And one thing i havr always noticed is that they DO revert for the e mails and phn calls ( voice messages left) as per the time frame mentioned in welcome bc website ( which is now 10 working days )

Btw ... i hav applied in EE stream .. not the regular one ..so i am nearing my processing time and already ran out of work permit. So is the reason for the abv question

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Can-5aab said:
Hello!!!

Well There is no harm in sending them email to know about the status of your application but visit them in person might result in negative outcome. In your case, as per info you provided up here,your NOC oode is 0621 so better be prepare for an interview in person. They will 100% do your site visit and yes make sure you have your Business card on you all the time. Wish you Good luck!! God bless!!

YOURS
LUCKY-CHARM
Hi...Thanks for the info...My Noc code is no longer 0621 as I change job and company...its now 6315 as Supervisor. i am not sure if this will require a site visit or interview in person...or business card.

But at least, thank you for the tips.. Praying that nomination will be release soon as I have waited since September 2014 for the regular stream..then submit addendum June 8, 2015