+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP July 2014

preetbabrah

Jul 5, 2013
Can-5aab said:
Hello!!!

Well There is no harm in sending them email to know about the status of your application but visit them in person might result in negative outcome. In your case, as per info you provided up here,your NOC oode is 0621 so better be prepare for an interview in person. They will 100% do your site visit and yes make sure you have your Business card on you all the time. Wish you Good luck!! God bless!!

YOURS
LUCKY-CHARM
thanks for the info Mr lucky charm.
sorry but can i ask you why it will be negative?

Can-5aab

Mar 4, 2015
preetbabrah said:
thanks for the info.
sorry but can i ask you why it will be negative?
Hello!!

Thank you for asking all your doubts!

First of all, you're not invited by Program Officer to visit office in person. Think this way, "Going to someones place without invitation", What they will think of you? By visit office in person, you're just giving them reason to visit your place as well. Secondly,Once you submitted file with BC PNP, now it's their job to look after it and they know what to do and in what time frame. This is what their job duties are. In person visit, not going to boost your file processing time.

Thanks!!

Yours
Lucky-Charm

preetbabrah

Jul 5, 2013
Can-5aab said:
Hello!!

Thank you for asking all your doubts!

First of all, you're not invited by Program Officer to visit office in person. Think this way, "Going to someones place without invitation", What they will think of you? By visit office in person, you're just giving them reason to visit your place as well. Secondly,Once you submitted file with BC PNP, now it's their job to look after it and they know what to do and in what time frame. This is what their job duties are. In person visit, not going to boost your file processing time.

Thanks!!

Thank You for the info veere. Appreciated

Yours
Lucky-Charm

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received reply of my email by bc pnp office which is as follows

Thank you for your email.

At this time your application is in the queue pending to be processed.

Processing times vary depending on what stream an applicant has applied under. Processing times for all applications have been updated and can be reviewed at the following link:

http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/About-the-BC-PNP/The-BC-PNP-Introduction/About-the-BC-PNP/Processing-Times.aspx

Please be advised that the application processing timeline is an estimated timeline.

Thank you for your interest in the BC Provincial Nominee Program.

Sincere

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
loyal said:
Received reply of my email by bc pnp office which is as follows

Thank you for your email.

At this time your application is in the queue pending to be processed.

Processing times vary depending on what stream an applicant has applied under. Processing times for all applications have been updated and can be reviewed at the following link:

http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/About-the-BC-PNP/The-BC-PNP-Introduction/About-the-BC-PNP/Processing-Times.aspx

Please be advised that the application processing timeline is an estimated timeline.

Thank you for your interest in the BC Provincial Nominee Program.

Sincere
Hi,

When did you send an email to them? And when did they reply to your email? I send them an email to change my mailing address last Sept 18...but I never get an automatic reply...normally an automated generated email is sent, but nothing, I am wondering if they received my email or not.

Let me know...

Thanks

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi JH
I mailed them on 17th and got the reply on 22nd. So actually 3 working days. Hope u shud get your reply within this week. Possibly they may not reply to your mail at all bcoz ur's is a submission and not a query.

Dnp2580

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Hello guys, i wann tell u something. Now, bc pnp currently working on semi skilled workers files and who came to canada on lmo.
Thanks

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how do u know it dnp

Dnp2580

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
loyal said:
how do u know it dnp
Hi guys, i have so many reasons behind my statement. First is my representative told me that. Second thing prove my rrepresentative statement. Secong reason is, in my town nearly 10 people got pnp who r applied their pnp on semi skilled level and came to canada on lmo. Yesterday, my colleague got pnp with same senerio. She applied in last October and file no is 6300. That is why i m telling u gus they are clear now semi skilled worker files.
Thanks

karlio1989

Jul 22, 2015
Hey all,

Thought i would update you all.

Just got our nomination!

NOC 1123

file number SO-14-74**

we emailed and advised that our application was in since November 21, 2014 and our current work permit was due to expire on October 4, 2015. we asked if it could be expedited and were told they would send the request for expedition to a review and someone will get back to us. 3 days later at 6pm someone emailed saying it was being looked at. At 7.30pm we got an email saying we were accepted!!

we were not express entry and applied for skills immigration.

we are both from the UK, primary applicant has bachelors degree and spouse has masters degree. Been working in positions for just under 2 years. Dont have LMIA.

if you fit a similar situation where your current work permit is due to expire then send an email and request fast tracking. I believe this is the reason we got it.

Good luck!!!!

whnz

Feb 25, 2015
New Zealand
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Nomination.....
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
karlio1989 said:
Hey all,

Thought i would update you all.

Just got our nomination!

NOC 1123

file number SO-14-74**

we emailed and advised that our application was in since November 21, 2014 and our current work permit was due to expire on October 4, 2015. we asked if it could be expedited and were told they would send the request for expedition to a review and someone will get back to us. 3 days later at 6pm someone emailed saying it was being looked at. At 7.30pm we got an email saying we were accepted!!

we were not express entry and applied for skills immigration.

we are both from the UK, primary applicant has bachelors degree and spouse has masters degree. Been working in positions for just under 2 years. Dont have LMIA.

if you fit a similar situation where your current work permit is due to expire then send an email and request fast tracking. I believe this is the reason we got it.

Good luck!!!!
Congratulations.
One worry less.

Dnp2580

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Hello guys,
I have one question. If my pnp will approve, they will send email notification or not or directly send package to my mailing address.
Thanks

reddyyar

Aug 21, 2015
for express entry you will receive email notification and for regular pnp application you will receive directly by mail.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Can anyone tell me what does "preliminary review" mean?

I have just got an email from BCPNP stating that "A preliminary review of the above-noted application has been conducted. In order to proceed further, the following items must be provided and/or addressed"

we have provided the required documents at the same day.

Is there still chance to get rejected after preliminary review?
How long it might take to get result now?

My time line is

- PNP application September 10, 2014
- File number received September 14
- Addendum submitted June 17, 2015
- PSWP expired June 30, 2015
- Aplication for PSWP extension June 29, 2015
- Got.email from PNP Office for additional doc, September 24, 2015 - submitted at the same.day

Can anyone help please? Thanks