Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Helius said:
Thank you! I filed my documents on 4th of July... more than 1000 file... incredible, isn't it?
That's probably the reason why they shifted from 10-12 weeks to 5-6 months...
anyway I got my # after 12 days that gives me some hope...

Thank you again,
He
My file no. is......4000+
:eek:

Helius

Aug 3, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
zacknling said:
My file no. is......4000+
:eek:
Hi all,

maybe I am wrong... but unless they make a selection on specific NOC code and they give priority to them (that can be possible if we consider the case of Martha1901) if they process the applications chronologically, I think that we can have an answer within a month (even because we had a very short AOR answer's time compared with a lot of people here) ...

Keep posted.
He

Meerap

Aug 24, 2014
Hi everyone,
It is really comforting to read all your views and experiences.
Even I applied for BC PNP in July 2014 end and received my file number in less than a week.
Just concerned now about the processing time, I hope they give me the final decision by sept 2014 end.

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
Hi everyone, so applicants who applied in july, for AOR, did they mentioned the processing time in your email? The reason I am asking is because I applied in month of June and got file no. after a month stating that my processing time will be 14-16 weeks.

Meerap

Aug 24, 2014
Gagan292 said:
Hi everyone, so applicants who applied in july, for AOR, did they mentioned the processing time in your email? The reason I am asking is because I applied in month of June and got file no. after a month stating that my processing time will be 14-16 weeks.
Yes they mentioned in their email that the processing time for BCPNP is 5 to 6 months

Meerap

Aug 24, 2014
Helius said:
I think I'll do the same.
Can I ask your file n.? If I'm not wrong on April they were processing late 1500, I'm near 3900 ...
Martha1901, can you tell us your file number? (It's just to understand...)

Thank you so much!
He.
Hi Helius & Zacknling, just wanted to know which NOC category (0, A, B or C) have you guys applied for BC PNP

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
Meerap said:
Yes they mentioned in their email that the processing time for BCPNP is 5 to 6 months
So i think the one they they send email for 14-16 weeks are going to be processed in 14-16 weeks. As when i received the email just after that they changed that to 5-6 months on their website.

zacknling

Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Meerap said:
Hi Helius & Zacknling, just wanted to know which NOC category (0, A, B or C) have you guys applied for BC PNP
Hi Meerap,

I am in Skill Level B.
I haven't heard anythings since I got the File No., understand that they changed the processing time into 5-6 months, my working visa is expired in Oct, so I might write an email to them to make sure I can wait for the result with my visitor status and can restore it back to working visa once I got approved within Canada.

Good Luck everyone.
Z

Meerap

Aug 24, 2014
zacknling said:
Hi Meerap,

I am in Skill Level B.
I haven't heard anythings since I got the File No., understand that they changed the processing time into 5-6 months, my working visa is expired in Oct, so I might write an email to them to make sure I can wait for the result with my visitor status and can restore it back to working visa once I got approved within Canada.

Good Luck everyone.
Z

Please let us know when u email them and the kind of reply you get, as even my permit expires in oct. also I am also in skill level B but i have a dependent with me in the application

zacknling

Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Meerap said:
Please let us know when u email them and the kind of reply you get, as even my permit expires in oct. also I am also in skill level B but i have a dependent with me in the application
Hi Meerap,

I have sent an email to them and got their prompt reply that they are unable to respond to inquiries about the status of my application if it is still within the processing time indicated on website. i.e:5-6 months.

And they have also confirmed me that If you are nominated (application finalized & approved) you will be provided with a work permit support letter if you require one that will support your application for a work permit for your one employer.

As agreed with my company, I will restore my status to visitor soon and wait until i got the result.

Hope its help.

Z

rahulnewyork

Sep 11, 2014
Hi all,

This is Raul. I was nominated by BC PNP (I work for govt. of BC) and then I made an application to the Centralized Intake Office on July 21, 2014 and tracker reported its delivery on July 24th. This is 8th week and I have not received any Acknowledgement from CIC. I am wondering what's going on with my application. Further, do they send you the acknowledgement by regular mail or via email?

This apart, I went for upfront medical, finger printing, and police clearance and submitted them along with my application.

Any inputs for you guys would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Raul

CanadaPC

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/05/2015
Doc's Request.
18/01/2016
Nomination.....
24/03/2015
AOR Received.
17/08/2015
IELTS Request
12/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting
To: martha1901

Martha1901, I received PNP file # on July 22, 2014 that the application has been received successfully and that processing time is approximately 5-6 months. In addition the email stated DO NOT try to contact them for the update.
I have noticed that you wrote in your previous messages TO FOLLOW-UP in one month after the date they have received it.
How did you do that, when in the email says specifically DO NOT?
PLease help me, my work visa expires next month so I need to change conditions of my stay as a visitor (which means as a visitor I cannot work :()till nomination.
This monday will be exactly 2 months, maybe I should email them?
Please help...

CanadaPC

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/05/2015
Doc's Request.
18/01/2016
Nomination.....
24/03/2015
AOR Received.
17/08/2015
IELTS Request
12/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting
I can see that I am in very similar situation like most of people in this forum: My PNP APPLICATION, BC, was received on July 22, 2014. I was reading posts and obiously they have changed in that period form June-July from 12-14 weeks to 5-6 months. My visa expires in 2 weks and it was been only 2 MONTHS since July. So, I need to maintain my legal status, it says in email you cannot contact them for anything...Next week I am receiving my ROE, have to stop working, not really pleasant situation in financial sense, so I can feel it with other people who are in the same situation...
I want to stay on this forum and get in touch with other people who have similar situation with....WAITING :eek:

CanadaPC

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/05/2015
Doc's Request.
18/01/2016
Nomination.....
24/03/2015
AOR Received.
17/08/2015
IELTS Request
12/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting
CanadaPC said:
And they have also confirmed me that If you are nominated (application finalized & approved) you will be provided with a work permit support letter if you require one that will support your application for a work permit for your one employer.

As agreed with my company, I will restore my status to visitor soon and wait until i got the result.
I want the same, did your company agree?

martha1901

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-06-2016
CanadaPC said:
To: martha1901

Martha1901, I received PNP file # on July 22, 2014 that the application has been received successfully and that processing time is approximately 5-6 months. In addition the email stated DO NOT try to contact them for the update.
I have noticed that you wrote in your previous messages TO FOLLOW-UP in one month after the date they have received it.
How did you do that, when in the email says specifically DO NOT?
PLease help me, my work visa expires next month so I need to change conditions of my stay as a visitor (which means as a visitor I cannot work :()till nomination.
This monday will be exactly 2 months, maybe I should email them?
Please help...

Hi Canada PC,

I understand how you're feeling right now. When I file for my PNP I only had 2 months left on my WP, as you could imagine it was very stressful. I have to explore all avenues, so that I could come up with a best possible solution given the situation. When I sent them an email a month or so after, I clearly specify my understanding that, I am still very well within the processing time, it was a huge favor that I was asking for. They were kind enough and reply to my email an hour after office hrs and said decision has been made, and I should recvd it by mail. So there's no harm in sending them an email, although each case is different but give it a try.

Goodluck.

Martha1901