Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inthemidst said:
Implied status means ... you have applied for either a work permit or an extn visa and cic has not reverted back with a result . While u waiting for reault from cic its called implied status and you can continue stayin in canada while on implied status
Agreed...that's Wat implied status means

jamieyang

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
loyal said:
Agreed...that's Wat implied status means
I think they don't know whether the applications are implied status or something if the applications's visa was expired.

that's why they ask our current status. I'm not sure..

preetbabrah

Jul 5, 2013
loyal said:
Now i got it. Pnp is prioritizing the applications which are either on implied status or workpermits extensions. Rest they are going chronogicaly.july and aug will take another month or two to finish.
if this is the situation then mine is one the way. i am on implied status.
i submitted my file on 23 August 2014, my AOR came in my E-mail on 17 September 2014 and my file number is SO-14-52xx and still waiting.
what i heard is they are prioritizing for the labor which require the most to run the business. How much this is true i don't know!!!!!

amy2014

Sep 18, 2014
Hello everybody

My husband applied last year (regular stream)..aor received on 24 july 2014 file number 42xx..the officer contacted us on 30 june to ask more documents,we sent everything but we didn't hear nothing yet...we had to leave the country last month..we are living a real nightmare

jamieyang

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
amy2014 said:
Hello everybody

My husband applied last year (regular stream)..aor received on 24 july 2014 file number 42xx..the officer contacted us on 30 june to ask more documents,we sent everything but we didn't hear nothing yet...we had to leave the country last month..we are living a real nightmare

what was addendum documents?

there is something wrong. you have to ask to Pnp office.

I know some who were asked more documents 30, june. they are also around fn 41xx~42xx.

they got a nomination in early August..

Chetans.

Star Member
May 27, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Aug 11
AOR Received.
Jan 21
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
Soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
When God's will..
amy2014 said:
Hello everybody

Did you contact them again, as i think you should as your case might have been approved.

havoc

May 11, 2015
Hello guys!
Finally i got a nomination!!!
My fn is 41XX i applied on 07.14.2014
Noc code is skilled B

Thanks for everything so far
I used to get lots of info from here :)

Dnp2580

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
havoc said:
Hello guys!
Finally i got a nomination!!!
My fn is 41XX i applied on 07.14.2014
Noc code is skilled B

Thanks for everything so far
I used to get lots of info from here :)
When did u get nomination
Thanks

alekspara

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
@havoc
Gongratulations for your nomination!!
I remember that you applied as a cook (noc B). May I ask you if you have any experience? Also did they ask you about your experience when they called you??
Thank you

sdr207

Jul 2, 2015
Hi,
I got nominated for bc pnp last month 24th and wish to change my profile to express entry but in my nomination they mentioned that this nomination is not valid for express entry so I mailed them asking wether I can change my file to express entry or not...
If you have already been nominated, you must reapply to the BC PNP if you wish to be considered under Express Entry BC. Your application will be considered a new application and assessed according to the criteria in place at the time of your application. You will be required to pay a new application processing fee of $500.00.

Now am confused they consider my application as new file that means they process for 4mnths again do they make a call to my employer again...

havoc

May 11, 2015
alekspara said:
@ havoc
Gongratulations for your nomination!!
I remember that you applied as a cook (noc B). May I ask you if you have any experience? Also did they ask you about your experience when they called you??
Thank you
Yeah they asked me what was my job experience in my country
And asked me about what was my duty at workplace in Canada, what is my best recipe,how to cook local cuisins
Something like that.

I remember that interview was pretty picky :eek:

Dan88

Oct 17, 2012
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
Nomination.....
August 2015
jenn19 said:
Hi are you currently in Canada?
Yes still in Canada and currently working.

sdalwadi

May 2, 2013
Anybody get nomination who not working
in canada or not studay in canada
He only apply out of canada with job offer
Please reply