+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP January and February 2018 ITA Join HERE!!

partywhite

May 16, 2018
I emailed them last week,and they just said'Thank you for your email.Your application has been received and currently is under review. '

Sukhwinder1985

May 5, 2018
Will they call us or they call your employer only ,I am in India will call my existing employer for any verification . kindly tell if any have knowledge about this .

justfor4.2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi friends,my score is 87.my few queries are -
1)13 June draw have 95 points for EE skilled worker.what we have to see EE or only skilled worker?
2)when this draw comes down to 87 than we have chance of getting ITA.
3)what is required process after getting ITA ?
pls answer these queries as you all are crossed these steps..

robbiefernando

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
I got my BC pnp yesterday. Applied in the end of jan. Had an hour and half interview with a lady and she asked me lot of questions but was a good interview. Took 4 months almost

Arunjulka

May 24, 2018
Congratulations bro...Can you Plz share ur complete details like ur NOC , online or paper based and inland or Outland?
I got my BC pnp yesterday. Applied in the end of jan. Had an hour and half interview with a lady and she asked me lot of questions but was a good interview. Took 4 months almost
gr

Arunjulka

May 24, 2018
Congratulations bro...Can you Plz share ur complete details like ur NOC , online or paper based and inland or Outland?