+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP January and February 2018 ITA Join HERE!!

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
I have questions, i would highly appreciate if you can answere .

- I am wondering if I could apply PR under both Express Entry and PNP at the same time. I have already got PNP ( Paper based)application - it will take up to 19 Months to process going further !!!!!
meanwhile This coming June I will complete one year Canadian Experience and my score Under EEBC will be around 107. So I am thinking about doing both programs at the same time. Is it possible to do that?
I do not want to loss or risk the Province nomination in case i cancel and anything happen with the EEBC.
You should be fine to apply for both and a lot of people doing it. If your EE gets approved first, then you can withdraw the paper-based. But You need to put them into two different CIC accounts.

Aman_waris

Oct 20, 2017
Thanks for writing back. That means i can file paper based PR with BCPNP

And later once i am eligible for BC Express entry profile, i can go ahead and file Pr with that too.

Having said that, BC province won't have any issues with giving me another nomination

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
I hope anybody can help me actually I applied bc pnp last year and got rejected because of my invitation points lower than draw and second time I got rejected because of NOC mismatch but not I changed my employer because he was not good enough to support me any idea should I include my previous work experience or work more on new job and just put only new work experience?

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
I hope anybody can help me actually I applied bc pnp last year and got rejected because of my invitation points lower than draw and second time I got rejected because of NOC mismatch but not I changed my employer because he was not good enough to support me any idea should I include my previous work experience or work more on new job and just put only new work experience?
Anyone?

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
If ur previoud employer is ready to give u experience letter appt letter and pay slips then u can include.
I already have letter plus pay slips but I’m afraid because i got rejected twice from same employer i was thinking to just include only new experience

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Please let's share our current timelines.

BC PNP SI International Graduate ITA: 28th February 2018 with 82 pts.
Documents submitted to BC PNP: 13 March 2018.
More Documents required:......
BC PNP Nomination:.....
Really. You got ita at 82 points. Under which noc did u apply and your educational qualifications