+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP January and February 2018 ITA Join HERE!!

doylia

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
I've been waiting since Mar 27th of my applications submitted. it's annoying but now I am kinda used to waiting and waiting... sucks..... here is my timeline..

EE BC PNP international graduation category
Invitation: Feb 28
submit: March 27
in process: April 10

as of today, still in process.
Did you call or email them to check how much more time it is likely to take?

Mel123

May 25, 2018
My timeline:
cat: EE- Skilled Worker
inv:28 feb 2018
Application submitted: 29 mar 2018.
No email , no call!!!

They replied to my email:

application has been received and is currently under review.
Posted processing times are an estimated timeline based on 80% of cases and are subject to
change based on program capacity.
Information about our processing times can be found at: https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrateto-
B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Processing-Times

Thank you for contacting BC PNP.

Sincerely,

current status: in process !!!!

Sukhwinder1985

May 5, 2018
Cong Brother
Hi ,Friends I am also waiting for my file submitted on 29 march , still in process
When your employer received call from PNP officer.

Mel123

May 25, 2018
Hi Folks,

I got call yesterday. She asked me several questions about my job, designation what I had and my work permits. Conversation was okay but still I’m afraid to get the rejection. She didn’t say anything about approval. Hopefully everything will be okay.

tnfxhdaos

Jul 16, 2018
It seems like it’s about time to get the results of it.. well.. for me still, in process, submitted 27of Mar.

doylia

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
I just made a change to my profile today on federal express entry. It did not affect my score with this change and my score remains the same as before - 998 . (Forgot to mention my CURRENT JOB earlier on work history section which I added just now and submitted) can my file still be picked in the next draw (after July 11)? Or will I now have to wait for the draw after the coming one?? I'm just wondering because I might have made this update after the cut-off date for the next draw.
Please help !

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi All,

I have queries regarding BC Tech Pilot PNP Program. I am from IT background having 5+ years of experience. My CRS is 374 currently. I am looking on BC Tech PNP program to migrate in BC.
  • One of my known runs his own business but not IT related. Can he invite me their with the position of software engineer. The case is, he want to automate his business, building web site etc.
  • Will he need LIMA for that.
  • If he starts the process then how much time will it take?
  • What are the IELTS requirements?

Thanks

NatsSmith

Mar 1, 2018
ITA: February 28
Application Submitted: March 27
Email requesting proof of completion of high school: April 9 (provided April 10)

-Live in BC almost 4 years
-Valid job offer with company I have been with since Sept 2014

*Update*
Nomination approved July 19

doylia

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Hi guys, does anyone know what letter or documents do you need from employer after nomination ?