+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP IPG (International Post Graduate) Non-EE Nomination Timeline

kreik

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
Hello,

Can you please help me. I will be applying for BC PNP soon as my CRS Score in express entry is 460. How easy was it to get PNP and also how long did it take?
It really depends on your score within BCPNP in order to get ITA... which also depends on your job offer, wage, experience, language, which stream you're under and how low its current cut-offs are. As long as you have enough points, you can receive an ITA for BCPNP and after application submission, it should take around a week for PNP-tech, and 2-3 months for non-tech to receive their nomination.

Braykhna Khan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
It really depends on your score within BCPNP in order to get ITA... which also depends on your job offer, wage, experience, language, which stream you're under and how low its current cut-offs are. As long as you have enough points, you can receive an ITA for BCPNP and after application submission, it should take around a week for PNP-tech, and 2-3 months for non-tech to receive their nomination.
Hello,

I have a question. I am trying to submit my express entry profile and I did it twice. They send an email instantly that I am not eligible and shows 0 zero score everywhere in my profile. Can you please please tell me that while making the profile, do I have to attach any documents or proofs? It is just so confusing. Because I have done my education here, my siblings are citizens here and I have about 450-460 score. But when I submit the profile it says zero and not eligible. Unless I have to attach some documents with my profile?

Braykhna Khan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I got the pnp on 19th jan.
Hello,

In which category did u apply and how long did it take though? Also have you ever made an express entry profile? I made two and both are ineligible. So, I’m wondering if I need to attach documents while making a profile? Because I have studied in Canada, work experience is 2 years, have siblings here who are citizens and ielts score good too. Am I doing something wrong? It says Zero for me everywhere.

kreik

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
Hello,

I have a question. I am trying to submit my express entry profile and I did it twice. They send an email instantly that I am not eligible and shows 0 zero score everywhere in my profile. Can you please please tell me that while making the profile, do I have to attach any documents or proofs? It is just so confusing. Because I have done my education here, my siblings are citizens here and I have about 450-460 score. But when I submit the profile it says zero and not eligible. Unless I have to attach some documents with my profile?
Check your NOC/TEER if it is eligible

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Hi everyone:

For non-EE PNP usually, how long time IRCC would send AOR, after application submission ?