+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP: International Post-Graduate category

chhmd426

Jan 2, 2023
The link I provided show the federal instructions that if you meet the eligiblity PR requirements then you are okay. If you don’t need language tests…you say you don’t. The program guide has the requirements for the International Student stream (non EE) and if you meet the requirements from pages 21-23 then you are good. You have read through it so you would know.

I have a question for everyone here, please.

After the nomination by BC in IPG category, do we have to pay another fee when filing for PR with that nomination?

Reactions: EdytaM and longvh

EdytaM

Feb 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi there, I applied Nov 3rd and got my nomination letter Jan 13th :)

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
I have a question for everyone here, please.

After the nomination by BC in IPG category, do we have to pay another fee when filing for PR with that nomination?

Hi:

I just received BC IPG from province few weeks ago, and I just submitted application in IRCC online system few days ago.
Yes, when you are submitting application to IRCC you need pay another fee.

I also have a question for everyone, usually after submission, how long time we would receive the first reply from IRCC ?

chhmd426

Jan 2, 2023
Hi:

I just received BC IPG from province few weeks ago, and I just submitted application in IRCC online system few days ago.
Yes, when you are submitting application to IRCC you need pay another fee.

I also have a question for everyone, usually after submission, how long time we would receive the first reply from IRCC ?

Did you have IELTS attached to your application? I know it's not required but in the IRCC checklist, English proficiency was mentioned.

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Did you have IELTS attached to your application? I know it's not required but in the IRCC checklist, English proficiency was mentioned.
No, I did NOT attach any language test info.

Did you submit your application to IRCC ?
and, did you attach language test info ?

chhmd426

Jan 2, 2023
No, I did NOT attach any language test info.

Did you submit your application to IRCC ?
and, did you attach language test info ?

I got my nomination last week and working on the application now.
Will submit next week or so. And I'm not planning to attach as I haven't done any language test recently.

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
No, you do not. Neither for the Post Graduate PNP nomination nor for the non EE PR PNP stream.
Thanks for the info. Btw, did you find anywhere written that language test is not required? How did you figure it out?

also, the same question regarding job letter, for bc nomination international post graduate doesn’t need job offer is that same thing apply for pr federal application?