+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP: Forgot to add written description for intent to stay in BC with the Resume.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
I have applied for BC PNP today under the Skill Immigration - International Post-Graduate Stream.

Unfortunately, just after paying and submitting my application I noticed I forgot to add the written description of the intent to reside in BC in my resume.

I would like to know what may happen at this point. I have particularly two questions.

1. Will my application be refused right away or do I have to wait for 2-3 months ?
2. If it is refused will I be able to apply again?
3. If I am allowed to apply again do I need to pay 700CAD again to apply for BC PNP ?

Looking forward to prompt reply. Thanks.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
1. Your application won't necessarily be refused. The BCPNP people are very nice. You will be asked to provide the document at a later time.
2. Yes you are able to apply again no matter how many times you are refused.
3. Yes you will need to pay 700 CAD again.

My response: In order to avoid delay, you don't need to wait till they ask for it or wait to be refused. You can send your written description as a PDF file to PNPInfo@gov.bc.ca, with your name, your date of birth and your application# in the title. The officer will reply your email within 3 - 5 business days. They will add a note to your application and notify the officer who is reviewing your case about the additional document you provided in your e-mail. Don't worry, this way will fix the problem. I did it before.