+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP for International Post Graduate Stream.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How do I check for score? Isnt score the basis only for invitation to apply? As I said, post graduate stream dont require ITA. If the score is for nomination then, where and how do I know the score?
Sorry thought you were “international graduate”, not “post-graduate”. Too many streams. If you meet eligibility criteria then just wait.

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
You keep on sharing totally incorrect and wrong information. The BC PNP Post Graduate stream DOES NOT require any work experience nor job offer at all. Please stop handing out poor advice to everyone who comes onto this forum to seek reliable advice and the sharing of experience.

Depends on your score and NOC?

Last edited:
Reactions: buddy013

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Ignore her advice, she has given me factually incorrect information before.

Re timeline, its very hard to say, because the post covid world is entirely different. It took me and 2 other former classmates a little more than 2 months to get the nomination after submission. We all applied then for PR under the non EE PNP Nominee stream and all just received our AOR a full 6 months later. Everything is clogged up and hopelessly delayed at the moment...settle in and learn to be patient...

Thank you for your reply. I dont require NOC or ITA. I am applying in post graduate stream which does not require job offer. Unless there is some hidden criteria that they assign NOC to according to the field you graduated from, I do not know how i can know about the NOC. And it also does not require invitation so no score. I think score is only for invitation. I can directly apply for nomination, so there is no score too. So I was wondering if anyone knows the trend for nomination timeline for post graduate stream. Thank you.

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
He DOES NOT NEED DRAWS, he is NOT in any pool, he said clearly that he is applying under the BC POST GRADUATE STREAM. Which part is so hard for you to understand??? STOP handing out false advice and information or else I will file a complaint with the forum moderator.

So did you check the draws to see if your score is high enough. Some draws have been specific for health care workers as an example.

Mrsadfs

Jun 1, 2019
@Matt173 I was wondering if you had information on this. I plan to apply for the BC Int'l Post Graduate stream (non Express entry) soon. My spouse lives with me in BC but works for a company in Alberta as a Truck Driver (he does come home on weekends). I work in BC. Do you think this will be an issue with demonstrating our intent to work and live in BC? I'm the primary applicant, is this rule solely apply to me or should we both live and work in BC?

I hope my question was clear enough...

Thanks.

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
II think you might run into issues. I believe they look at our situations holistically. That means, they want to be convinced that you and obviously your spouse intend to live in BC. Having a spouse earn income and live in a different province would call this intent into question. That is only my take of this, so, if this is your only option better to check with an immigration lawyer.

@Matt173 I was wondering if you had information on this. I plan to apply for the BC Int'l Post Graduate stream (non Express entry) soon. My spouse lives with me in BC but works for a company in Alberta as a Truck Driver (he does come home on weekends). I work in BC. Do you think this will be an issue with demonstrating our intent to work and live in BC? I'm the primary applicant, is this rule solely apply to me or should we both live and work in BC?

I hope my question was clear enough...

Thanks.

dreamerx10kadost

Jul 24, 2019
How do I check for score? Isnt score the basis only for invitation to apply? As I said, post graduate stream dont require ITA. If the score is for nomination then, where and how do I know the score?
You don’t need to check anything. I applied on August 20, 2021 and got it approved on October 12, 2021. Roughly 2 months. The result for International Post Grad Stream is expected to be within 3 months timeframe.

Reactions: Miracle2018

adebayoadisa

Aug 17, 2016
Hi everyone,

I need an urgent advice on my ITA under international graduate stream. My employer gave me a template letter for PR process and said they cannot fill the employer form because the template is what they give all the staff with similar request. What should I do?

adebayoadisa

Aug 17, 2016
Hi, I have a question for BCPNP. I just got a new job 1 week ago and I plan to apply for BCPNP. In the employer requirement form, there is one tricky question in this form is - "Explain why the recruitment effort was unsuccessful in hiring a Canadian worker?" - It sounds like a big legal thing. Anyone has any suggestions to handle the answer to this question? How can I ask my new employer about this? Since I am very new to this job, I am nervous and scared to ask for this. Please advise!
Hi, I am in the same situation with you. Have you find a way around it?

Last edited:

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi, I am in the same situation with you. Have you find a way around it?
Hi, My employer has provided the general details that why I was highly qualified for this job role compared to other candidates they had an interview with. I hope it helps. Thanks.

tttanh.98

Oct 5, 2022
Update: I got the Nomination for BC PNP international Post graduate non express entry today. (1 week) approx
Thanks.
omg that's insane. I applied for BC PNP Non EE IPG stream on September 24 and still haven't heard back from them at all. It's my first time applying btw and I don't have any job offer attached (bc the stream doesn't require anyway). But I've noticed people with job offers get nomination really quickly.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Update: I got the Nomination for BC PNP international Post graduate non express entry today. (1 week) approx
Thanks.
Congrats!

You don’t need to check anything. I applied on August 20, 2021 and got it approved on October 12, 2021. Roughly 2 months. The result for International Post Grad Stream is expected to be within 3 months timeframe.
I thought you had the nomination before (October 2021)? Didn't you go through with your first nomination? What happened?

I just saw that my status changed from 'Applied' to 'In process', hopefully nomination within this week or next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miracle2018

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Congrats!

I thought you had the nomination before (October 2021)? Didn't you go through with your first nomination? What happened?

I just saw that my status changed from 'Applied' to 'In process', hopefully nomination within this week or next week.
Just got the nomination. So it usually takes around 2 months to get the nomination. Now, since it is non EE nomination, after applying for the PR to IRCC, can I again apply to get nominated for EE? If anybody knows about it, that would be great.