+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP for International Post Graduate Stream.

dreamerx10kadost

Jul 24, 2019
Congrats!

I thought you had the nomination before (October 2021)? Didn't you go through with your first nomination? What happened?

I just saw that my status changed from 'Applied' to 'In process', hopefully nomination within this week or next week.
I moved to Ontario. And I came back.

dreamerx10kadost

Jul 24, 2019
Just got the nomination. So it usually takes around 2 months to get the nomination. Now, since it is non EE nomination, after applying for the PR to IRCC, can I again apply to get nominated for EE? If anybody knows about it, that would be great.
I have the same question. My One year experience will be completing next month.

Reactions: buddy013

dreamerx10kadost

Jul 24, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I have one more Question, Do I need to show finances? If am applying for non-express entry PR?. Given that, I am already working fulltime for a Canadian Employer.

Reactions: buddy013

chhmd426

Jan 2, 2023
Hello all,

I have read the thread. Thank you for the information!

I applied for BC PNP IPG on Oct 25th, 2022, and my status is still "Applied". I am hoping to get a nomination soon. I will go with the paper-based application as I don't have one year of experience yet.

I have two questions for you people:

1) After nomination, what documents are required and where do we submit the application?
2) How long does it take after that (between submission of the paper-based application and getting the PR card)?

Thank you!

dreamerx10kadost

Jul 24, 2019
Hello all,

I have read the thread. Thank you for the information!

I applied for BC PNP IPG on Oct 25th, 2022, and my status is still "Applied". I am hoping to get a nomination soon. I will go with the paper-based application as I don't have one year of experience yet.

I have two questions for you people:

1) After nomination, what documents are required and where do we submit the application?
2) How long does it take after that (between submission of the paper-based application and getting the PR card)?

Thank you!
1. Paper-based applications are discontinued. You have to apply online on the PR Portal.
2. Current Timeline is 22 months for PNP NON Express entry programs.

Reactions: chhmd426

chhmd426

Jan 2, 2023
This PR portal that you are mentioning, is it the same one where we applied for nomination (BC PNP online)?
And 22 months after the nomination has been given?

chhmd426

Jan 2, 2023
After you get the nomination paper, You need to apply online on this Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en
22 Months Timeline starts the day you get AOR, that your application is received. (I am not sure).

I have checked out this website and the documents required.

They have mentioned the IELTS requirement (specifically for NOC C and D). Do the people applying for PNP IPG need IELTS? As far as I know, it i not required. but asking this just to confirm.

Thanks!

dreamerx10kadost

Jul 24, 2019
I have checked out this website and the documents required.

They have mentioned the IELTS requirement (specifically for NOC C and D). Do the people applying for PNP IPG need IELTS? As far as I know, it i not required. but asking this just to confirm.

Thanks!
No, Idea. I also applied in IPG with IELTS, So can't comment. I must suggest you should give IELTS before applying. They can return your application as incomplete on any grounds.

Gloudy

May 23, 2023
No, Idea. I also applied in IPG with IELTS, So can't comment. I must suggest you should give IELTS before applying. They can return your application as incomplete on any grounds.
Hey buddy, I am going through exact situation as you were! I have submitted my BCPNP IPG application (status Applied) but need to relocate Ontario for work and am planning to withdraw my PNP application. I would appreciate it if you can resolve my confusion about the process. Seems you have almost finished your immigration journey and I just wanna double check.

1. I have submitted my withdraw email and did not get response yet, is there any form I need to fill in to finish the procedure?
2. If I withdraw my application BCPNP now, go to ON, came back BC after a year or so and re-apply with EE-BCPNP (that's how I planned) , would it affect my intent in BC in the EE-BCPNP ( since I would be leaving BC for a year)

Thanks!

HollyN

Jul 7, 2023
I applied for BC PNP on 25th July.
Status changed to In progress 1-2 days after that
No status has changed since then
Sep 22th (~ 2 months from application submisison), I received a call from agent asking me about my intention to reside in BC. No news since then. Anyone having same situation? When should I expect to get results?
Note: Before I submitted nomination, I had created an EE profile and put it in my BC PNP

Agent was pretty nice, he also asked me if I have any questions. My mind went blank when i was asked out of the bat. My train of questions arrive when i hung up LOL

matheusisaac

Jan 5, 2024
I applied for BC PNP on 25th July.
Status changed to In progress 1-2 days after that
No status has changed since then
Sep 22th (~ 2 months from application submisison), I received a call from agent asking me about my intention to reside in BC. No news since then. Anyone having same situation? When should I expect to get results?
Note: Before I submitted nomination, I had created an EE profile and put it in my BC PNP

Agent was pretty nice, he also asked me if I have any questions. My mind went blank when i was asked out of the bat. My train of questions arrive when i hung up LOL

Hi, can you share when did you received your nomination after the call? Thank you