March 6
AOR Received.
April 11 2019
Med's Done....
May 23 2019
Passport Req..
DEC 17 2019
Hello everyone,

I need help and advise. I got my nomination in November and I applied for my PR, but unfortunately my application was cancelled because I forgot to upload a document.

Now, my question is, should I reapply for a nomination or ask for an extension? I am asking this because on the the BC PNP website they say this:
  • your application for permanent residence is returned as incomplete (under section 10 of the Immigration Refugees and Protection Regulation). The BC PNP may extend a nomination only in exceptional circumstances.

Thank you so much,

KCanada2019

Feb 28, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
March 6
AOR Received.
April 11 2019
Med's Done....
May 23 2019
Passport Req..
DEC 17 2019
Hi Thomas,
As my previous PR application was cancelled I need to relink my nomination to my new EE profile.

Wina2019

Jul 5, 2019
Hi Thomas,

How long it will take to relink your EE Profile?
Did you get your invitation to apply PR immediately?

Wina2019

Jul 5, 2019
How long it will take to relink your EE Profile?
Did you get your invitation to apply PR immediately?

Sorry Thomas. I meant KCanada2019.

My EE application was cancelled and I still have valid bcpnp. If I create a new profile now, how long it will take to relink in my bcpnp?

aschbat

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 / 2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got my PR. UUHHUUU

Wina2019

Jul 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

I need help and advise. I got my nomination in November and I applied for my PR, but unfortunately my application was cancelled because I forgot to upload a document.

Now, my question is, should I reapply for a nomination or ask for an extension? I am asking this because on the the BC PNP website they say this:
  • your application for permanent residence is returned as incomplete (under section 10 of the Immigration Refugees and Protection Regulation). The BC PNP may extend a nomination only in exceptional circumstances.

Thank you so much,
May I know what happen to your case?
Did you start all over again in your bcpnp?
Or did you relink your application to your new profile?

Dec 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

Thank you so much,
Hi there! What did you end up doing? If extension, how long did it take for the points to come into your new EE profile.