+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Entrepreneur Programme

Aliasad83

Jun 25, 2021
Hello

I am from Pakistan, I got the visa support letter from BC under PNP entrepreneur category. Bio-matrices were given in October 2020 for TRV (work permit), since then my case was in progress. Now in June 2021 my application status changed "in progress to under evaluation".

Can some one explain what type of evaluation is it ? and how much time it will take. I mean, will IRCC evaluation criteria / level equal to the BC evaluation / investigations, if yes then it will take months ??
What is security check and how much time it will take?

with best regards and have a nice day

Ali

Last edited:

Aliasad83

Jun 25, 2021
I got few messages on my email address, I would like to give the reply on this thread and requesting you to use this forum
for further communication.

In my selected immigration category interview is not required.

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
As the title suggests, we are investigating the possibility of moving to BC to open a business. Much of the information available online seems skewed toward tech-related startups, which we are not. However, we would be creating jobs for Canadians and tax Kodi nox income for the State.

ap1122

Mar 1, 2022
I got the letter of invitation from Local regional office for starting a business and they approved my Business plan after interview and all. I am in India So I must do exploratory visit before I can apply for BC PNP under regional program for business start up. If I submit TRV visitor visa for exploratory visit, as it is mandatory,

what are the chances of approval for visitor visa with invitation letter from BC PNP INVITATION office.

Roger Gamer

Oct 4, 2022
I got the letter of invitation from Local regional office for starting a business and they approved my Business plan after interview and all. I am in India So I must do exploratory visit before I can apply for BC PNP under regional program for business start up. If I submit TRV visitor visa for exploratory visit, as it is mandatory,

what are the chances of approval for visitor visa with invitation letter from BC PNP INVITATION office.
If you are in any way ineligible for a visitor visa, the invitation letter doesn't help. I don't think the letter increase your chances.
BC PNP is a really tough stream. Hope you have done sufficient research.

Jack79

Sep 5, 2020
Hey guys, have a question here please:

when getting the letter of support, it comes with instructions on applying for work permit. as far as I understood I can’t file for PR unless after executing my buisness plan ( period of 1 year after landing ) - is that correct ?

Akshit verma

Apr 20, 2019
Yes, that's correct.First you have to execute your business plan and then they will nominate you for the PR. First you have to fulfill all the requirements written in the Performance agreement.

Reactions: Jack79