+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Entrepreneur Changing The City

abdullah1982

May 19, 2014
Hi everybody

Hoping you are doing well Guys

I have arrive to Canad With My family With Two Years Work Permit under The BC PNP Entrepreneur Category
I have Nominated as My Business Plan To a city Call Port Albernni Which is Located In Vancouver Island,
After I have arrive i Have Get Very Hard Time To Find House and Location for Work, and Also Because i Have to start a new business there is a lot of Difficulty effecting my Business and Finally i have decide That, This City Is not good for my Business, This City was choosing By My Lawyer Who is Located In Toronto, I have return Back to a different city calling abbotsford ,

The Question Now Is can i change The City ?

Pleas if some one Have Experience how to fix This Problem Let Me Know

Thanks in Advance

ishiv

Nov 17, 2018
Hi everybody

I have arrive to Canad With My family With Two Years Work Permit under The BC PNP Entrepreneur Category
I have Nominated as My Business Plan To a city Call Port Albernni Which is Located In Vancouver Island,
After I have arrive i Have Get Very Hard Time To Find House and Location for Work, and Also Because i Have to start a new business there is a lot of Difficulty effecting my Business and Finally i have decide That, This City Is not good for my Business, This City was choosing By My Lawyer Who is Located In Toronto, I have return Back to a different city calling abbotsford ,

Thanks in Advance

ishiv

Nov 17, 2018
Hi everybody

Thanks in Advance

ishiv

Nov 17, 2018
Hi, even i am looking at the same route for getting a PR.
Pls share ur experiences and the agent u used for applying.
I believe Canadian authorities will help u in getting the city changed.
Gd. Luck

Xplod1313

Sep 21, 2018
I was reading in the term of bc pnp guied I believe there is a provision you should contact a lawyer in bc who is familiar with the bc rules n start the proce

Inder3256

Jan 11, 2019
I too intend but upcoming BC Regional PNP program. Can anyone guide which communities with population of less than 75000 would be ideal and good to come and stay with family and start a small business.

A Horn

Jan 22, 2019
Hi
I have applied for BC PNP Entrepreneur programme on 24 Dec. Would really appreciate it if you could share some insight on your experience during the processing stage.
How long did it take for your case status to change from applied to processing, how much notice did you receive for your interview? Overall how long did process take.
Hope your business plans are coming along well in Canada.

Akshit verma

Apr 20, 2019
C
Hi
I have applied for BC PNP Entrepreneur programme on 24 Dec. Would really appreciate it if you could share some insight on your experience during the processing stage.
How long did it take for your case status to change from applied to processing, how much notice did you receive for your interview? Overall how long did process take.
Hope your business plans are coming along well in Canada.
Can you please tell me how much marks you are scoring out of 200 .

Akshit verma

Apr 20, 2019
Hi everybody

Thanks in Advance
Even i am thinking of the same programm to apply for can you please share you email adress so that i can take a advise from you that would be really helpful .
My email id - aksver2090@gmail.com
Please email on this id from your email

Last edited:

LawrWon

Mar 26, 2019
Hi everybody

Thanks in Advance
Hi abdulah, would you mind to share me your business plan? My email : lawr20112gmail.com

Thanks so much

conex

May 24, 2021
Hi everybody

Thanks in Advance
What did you do after that ? Did they allow you stay even though you could not implement the Performance agreement with BCPNP regional pilot?

harpalsingh19

Mar 4, 2023
hello
i am approved under SINP ‐ Entrepreneur Category and also received the Letter of Support.
Now I have to apply for the Temporary Work Permit for me , Open work permit for my wife and Study permits for my sons.
i am not able to move ahead for these permits, I tried IRCC GCKEY also but in that there are so many options that I got confused but on SINP guideline they say to register as Employer Portal but its also not happening.
please if anybody has applied for these Permits under PNP category Kindly help and guide ( Step by Step Procedure).