+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP employer financial documents

CatherineXT

Feb 11, 2015
Hi,

I'm planning to apply for BC PNP. On the "Express Entry BC - Skilled workers checklist", I only see the following required documents from my employer. My questions is, don’t they also require some sort of financial documents from my company to prove that they are making profit and financially sound? I heard that financial proof has always been a requirement but how come I don’t see it listed here?

15. Employer Recommendation letter
16. Copy of the offer of employment
17. Detailed job description
18. Company information
19. Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation
20. Copy of the valid B.C. Business License

Any information is much appreciated!!

liisa227

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
AOR Received.
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
27-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
I think the financial documents are only required for LMIA applications.

I applied for both BC PNP and LMIA at the same time to cover my bases. For BC PNP, we submitted only the documents listed in the checklist (the one you have), and I got accepted.

For LMIA, we submitted all kinds of tax information and payroll records and profit assessments and whatnot, which were listed in the required documents list. We ended up getting rejected because supposedly the company didn't advertise enough to Canadians, but I digress.

So as far as I know the financial documents are not required for BC PNP. I'm sure the PNP office has access to all kinds of business records if they wanted to know more.

CatherineXT

Feb 11, 2015
liisa227 said:
I think the financial documents are only required for LMIA applications.

I applied for both BC PNP and LMIA at the same time to cover my bases. For BC PNP, we submitted only the documents listed in the checklist (the one you have), and I got accepted.

For LMIA, we submitted all kinds of tax information and payroll records and profit assessments and whatnot, which were listed in the required documents list. We ended up getting rejected because supposedly the company didn't advertise enough to Canadians, but I digress.

So as far as I know the financial documents are not required for BC PNP. I'm sure the PNP office has access to all kinds of business records if they wanted to know more.
Thank you liisa!! When did you submit your application? I heard there is only a 1500 quota for Express Entry PNP?

Do you mind if we connect offline?

liisa227

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-02-2014
AOR Received.
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
27-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
CatherineXT said:
Thank you liisa!! When did you submit your application? I heard there is only a 1500 quota for Express Entry PNP?

Do you mind if we connect offline?
I applied in Nov 2013 and got my nomination in Feb 2014. So it's been a while. I don't really know anything about Express Entry beyond the snippets I've read from other people here. But I can try to help with what I know if you'd like!

redondo_mk7

Jul 1, 2014
Hi,

Does anybody know how "Company information" attachment should look like and what is all the information that must include? I haven't found any valuable information regarding this attachment so any information would be more then welcomed!

Regards, m.