+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP EE addendum Tracker April Submissions

Luther

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
I submitted my application November 24th 2014. Got AOR December 19th 2014. Submitted addendum April 21st 2015 by my self at PNP office. No Updates Yet

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
r1987 said:
You need not to prove/send anything to BCPNP other than mention above. However, once you got ITA, you then required to show proof that you meet CEC condition to CIC.

Hi..need help..I fill out and submitted EE profile..I got 10 for listening, 7 writing, 7 speaking, 6 reading..work as Assistant Store Manager ( equivalent to Supervisor) from June 2014 till Jan 2015.. got good job offer as Supervisor from other company and work for them from Jan 2015 till present here in BC....work as Supervisor in philippines for more than 1 year...I got ECA done with bachelor degree..applied BC PNP September 2014..no nomination yet for BC PNP as I need to create EE profile so I can submit the addedum to change it to EE BCPNP..I have a job offer... I have been working for the new company for 4 months plus 7 months from other company...but after I submitted my EE profile on CIC online, i got a result that I am not eligible...Howevr, I put funds available $4000 only...at first I put less 11K when I fill out the come to canada wizard for EE and says I am eligible..but when I enter everything and submit, it tells me not eligible...is it because my funds that got me rejected? or does my work experience in Canada for two company with total of less than 1 year does not qualify? I want to create a profile again, but I am not so sure if I dont get mistake again...How many times we can create a profile for EE?

I cant submit my addendum if I dont have the EE profile number..Please help..what I need to do..

Please need help..

varinder kaur

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Hi guys!!
Do i need to submit application form nd job offer and everything like fees....while submitting addendum or just express entry receipt nd ielts??

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
Passport Req..
19-02-2016
JHGelbolingo said:
Hi..need help..I fill out and submitted EE profile..I got 10 for listening, 7 writing, 7 speaking, 6 reading..work as Assistant Store Manager ( equivalent to Supervisor) from June 2014 till Jan 2015.. got good job offer as Supervisor from other company and work for them from Jan 2015 till present here in BC....work as Supervisor in philippines for more than 1 year...I got ECA done with bachelor degree..applied BC PNP September 2014..no nomination yet for BC PNP as I need to create EE profile so I can submit the addedum to change it to EE BCPNP..I have a job offer... I have been working for the new company for 4 months plus 7 months from other company...but after I submitted my EE profile on CIC online, i got a result that I am not eligible...Howevr, I put funds available $4000 only...at first I put less 11K when I fill out the come to canada wizard for EE and says I am eligible..but when I enter everything and submit, it tells me not eligible...is it because my funds that got me rejected? or does my work experience in Canada for two company with total of less than 1 year does not qualify? I want to create a profile again, but I am not so sure if I dont get mistake again...How many times we can create a profile for EE?

I cant submit my addendum if I dont have the EE profile number..Please help..what I need to do..

Please need help..
looks like it's because you did not work 1 year yet~ this is the basic condition. So wait one or two months, then submit again!

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
Hey grace719! Any news yet..... ???

I am start getting really frustrated with all this :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Luther

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
r1987 said:

I know its beginning to piss me off. No atom of accountability on their part there is no way to even track your application. Even if they are going to refuse an application don't spend much time on it. Some of us are on work permit and those permits have expiry dates.Reaching a conclusion early will give people who are refused an heads up to find other options on how to get the required 600 points. Taking 10 to 12 months to reach a conclusion is just unreal. BCPNP Accountability is needed please be accountable as most of your applicants pay tax to province.Please use some of the money from taxes to create a more conducive environment for some of your temporary nationals rather than building bridges and collecting tolls.

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
I have submitted my addendum

File No. Application date Addendum Submission date

608* September 29,2014 June 8, 2015

We all pray that our EE Addendum will have updates

grace719

Dec 12, 2014
r1987 said:

Unfortunately no update on my end, either. According to PNP website. "Applications submitted under the Express Entry British Columbia stream are normally processed within 8 weeks of receipt." Maybe we should contact PNP to check the status of our applications?

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
My 8 weeks is up this coming week. I will email them next week!

Let us know what they say if you contact them this week.

I wish I lived in Vancouver, I'd have paid them a visit 8)

archjap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
r1987 said:
My 8 weeks is up this coming week. I will email them next week!

Let us know what they say if you contact them this week.

I wish I lived in Vancouver, I'd have paid them a visit 8)
Mine also, i have the same date with igor. . . is it ok to contact the bc pnp if i have my representative lawyer filed my application or they should follow it up. . I am outside canada by the way

grace719

Dec 12, 2014
Thank you for your email.
This application is in queue to be process. We will contact you if more information is required. Applicants eligible for one of the PNP’s Express Entry British Columbia categories will receive priority processing of their PNP applications. The processing time are estimated and may differ from the average as applications are assessed on a case by case basis.

This is the reply I received after sent out the email checking the status of my application. I think this is their standardized answer to all inquiries.

Luther

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
grace719 said:
Thank you for your email.
This application is in queue to be process. We will contact you if more information is required. Applicants eligible for one of the PNP's Express Entry British Columbia categories will receive priority processing of their PNP applications. The processing time are estimated and may differ from the average as applications are assessed on a case by case basis.

This is the reply I received after sent out the email checking the status of my application. I think this is their standardized answer to all inquiries.

@grace719. I got the same email today. As my application is in its 9th week. So sad BCPNP just taking there sweet time

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
I am afraid that rumor about new processing time for EEBCPNP is 12 - 14 week is becoming true :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\.... Someone in another thread mentioned this a week or so ago!!!!!

Luther

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
archjap said:
grace and luther. . i also apply in April 20 and got AOR last may 17. . did you get your AOR already?
I already applied through regular stream in 2014 November. So i switch to Express Entry April 21st 2015 the sad part of the story PNP sent all applicants an email as of December 2014 that they where going to process Express Entry applications quicker. But now that seems to be an empty promise.