+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP EE addendum Tracker April Submissions

Os07

Jun 20, 2015
Luther said:
I already applied through regular stream in 2014 November. So i switch to Express Entry April 21st 2015 the sad part of the story PNP sent all applicants an email as of December 2014 that they where going to process Express Entry applications quicker. But now that seems to be an empty promise.
Hello Luther,

Did you get a new file number after switching to Express Entry? I submitted my addendum on May 20 and have not received any updates from the PNP office. Also, as I read from other postings, some ee applicants got responses during week 9 and 10. Hope you get yours very soon!

Best of luck

Luther

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Os07 said:
Hello Luther,

Did you get a new file number after switching to Express Entry? I submitted my addendum on May 20 and have not received any updates from the PNP office. Also, as I read from other postings, some ee applicants got responses during week 9 and 10. Hope you get yours very soon!

Best of luck
Hello Os07,
Sorry for not replying you early i was a way and could not access the internet. I did not get any file number i still use the same one. Already in the in the night week and nothing yet. Its kind of worrisome that nobody on this forum has gotten nominated.. Thanks for your well wishes :)

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Luther said:
Hello Os07,
Sorry for not replying you early i was a way and could not access the internet. I did not get any file number i still use the same one. Already in the in the night week and nothing yet. Its kind of worrisome that nobody on this forum has gotten nominated.. Thanks for your well wishes :)
I contacted BC PNP Office, they emailed me and they said that the 2-8 week time frame for BC EE is only an estimated time frame. I submitted my application September 2014, it is already 9 months, then I submitted my addendum June 8, 2015. It is already 2 weeks time frame. I told them that old applicants from 2014 who convert to BC EE should be given priority of processing and it should not take up to 8 weeks processing, because we have waited for long enough then now we'll wait again for another two months for the EE, it should not be like that, it should only take at least 2 weeks, and he 8-14 week should be for those who will apply 2015. They have pause the application since March 2015, this should allow them to work on old files. But they are not working on old files who submitted addendum.

So I am so sad that this happen to all of us, especially those work permit already expired, about to expire, who are in restoration. They even mention that they will process application that need urgent attention, this includes jobs that are high in demand, employer who needs the worker sooner to contribute to the economic stability.

I am still praying and hoping that all of our stress, sleepless nights, tears, will go away because nomination is just at the corner, Be the God our Glory and Saviour!!

Brigade Prayer for our wishes, dreams and goals will be reach in timely manner.

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
I visited the PNP office on Monday. The lady in front desk confirmed the new EEBCPNP timeline is 12 weeks. She said I should email them when my 12 weeks is up.

They look like they are still setting up the offices, more people are coming on board hopefully!!!

Front desk lady will only give you what is on the website.....not much!!! I was pretty disappointed after driving 4 hrs to visited them.

Well we have to wait that's all we can do I guess. It look like it will be taking new applicant(s) more than 12weeks before hearing from them if they keep going this way.

grace719

Dec 12, 2014
BCPNP website has updated the estimated processing time for Express Entry BC

Estimated Processing Times by Date of Application Receipt

Date Received Estimated Processing Time
April-June 2015 3-4 months :'(

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
This is very frustrating, when I applied back in August expected processing time was 6 month, now it increase to 12 month - A 100% increase!!!!!

Even the stupid EE stream now takes 3 -4 months?!!! Unbelievable :eek:

They said that they have 5100 application over their capacity!!!!! Why did not just shut down when they reach their capacity and open back when new quota from CIC granted is beyond me........... :-\

Well I guess now I have to wait until August when both deadlines (regular & EE) are reached to contact them.

Have a happy waiting...... Patient is the door of success!

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
r1987 said:
This is very frustrating, when I applied back in August expected processing time was 6 month, now it increase to 12 month - A 100% increase!!!!!

Even the stupid EE stream now takes 3 -4 months?!!! Unbelievable :eek:

They said that they have 5100 application over their capacity!!!!! Why did not just shut down when they reach their capacity and open back when new quota from CIC granted is beyond me........... :-\

Well I guess now I have to wait until August when both deadlines (regular & EE) are reached to contact them.

Have a happy waiting...... Patient is the door of success!
This is really frustrating!!!!

I submitted my application September 2014.. I submitted my addendum June 8, 2015... I emailed them asking why old applicants since 2014 need to wait additional 8 weeks for the BC EE, in fact we are old and should be given priority, not treated as new applicants who submitted 2015. They reply to my email me last week that the 2-8 weeks is the estimated time frame for BC PNP EE.. and told me that they received my addendum on June 8 and its on queue for processing, and will process it in the said time frame...Then now they said that application submitted April - June will take 3-4 months??? This time frame probably for those new applicants for BC EE 2015 applicants. The addendum applicants is probably the 2-8 weeks time frame... Because addendum are only given to those old applicants who wish to convert their application for EE...New 2015 applicants does not have to submit addendum...

I am very very very stress with this....I am praying that old applicants, those whose from April - September 2014 applicants will finally receive nomination as this makes us suffer. We are reaching now almost 10-12 months time frame, which is very ridiculous...

God is our saviour, lets us all pray for the sake of our families future.

Good Luck to us all!!

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
Nope, the new EE processing time is for all EE application regardless when you initially lunched your application.

I applied on August 2014 and submitted my Addendum back on April and I'm on my week number 10th/ month number 11th and nothing yet. I was told to wait until 12 weeks pass before contacting them.

Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

archjap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
r1987 said:
Nope, the new EE processing time is for all EE application regardless when you initially lunched your application.

I applied on August 2014 and submitted my Addendum back on April and I'm on my week number 10th/ month number 11th and nothing yet. I was told to wait until 12 weeks pass before contacting them.

Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
4 of us here apply April 20 bc express entry . .still waiting hopefully 12 weeks or 3 months. . 4 months is loooooong

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
r1987 said:

Then maybe I will reply to their email, asking them if the 3-4 months apply to all EE applicant no matter if old or new and quote the email they sent me about the 2-8 weeks last June 25, 2015. What was the purpose of pausing the acceptance of EE application for 90 days if the EE application will take time, especially for those 2014 applicants..This is not fair...We have waited for long and will wait again for long time...

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Just read in another post ..someone who submitted his addendum on march 17 2015 received his nomination yestrday .....

All the best everyone !!

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
Inthemidst said:
Just read in another post ..someone who submitted his addendum on march 17 2015 received his nomination yestrday .....

All the best everyone !!
That's 2 days shy of 16 weeks?!!! :eek: :-\

I totally lost hope to hear from them in July...... I guess I will pay them another visit when I go next to Vancouver on first Week of August!!!!

It will be a full year before I hear back from them...... such a waste of time!!!! I just hope it's worth it :-\

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi everyone ,

I am waiting for pnp result (BC PNP EE) need ur suggestions on how to extend my work permit ..It will be expired by July 11th and i thought i can apply online for work permitand be on implied status and by then i might get a result from pnp. But i wont b able to do so as online application says i dont qualify as i dont hv lmia or pnp ...
i am not sure about the paper application ...plz let me knw abt any other option

linkh2010

Jul 7, 2015
I submitted my PNP in Sept 2014 and got nomination on March 2015. Then I sent EE addendum on May 2015 and I am still waiting. It's been over 8 weeks as they promised.

Today they just told me that the processing time is 3 to 4 months. I told them that my nomination is going to expired before they process my file and I asked what should I do.

They said that I can wait or withdraw my application and apply the regular PNP PR. Then I was speechless.

I made my decision of transferring to EE PNP from regular PNP based on the timeline they gave me. Now they break their promises and I have to suffer the consequence. I still don't know what to do next. Once my nomination expires, I am unlikely to get another one because the recent PNP update that requires hourly rate of $22.

My friend and I submitted everything the same time and he got EE Addendum approval in two weeks.

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
linkh2010 said:
I submitted my PNP in Sept 2014 and got nomination on March 2015. Then I sent EE addendum on May 2015 and I am still waiting. It's been over 8 weeks as they promised.

Today they just told me that the processing time is 3 to 4 months. I told them that my nomination is going to expired before they process my file and I asked what should I do.

They said that I can wait or withdraw my application and apply the regular PNP PR. Then I was speechless.

I made my decision of transferring to EE PNP from regular PNP based on the timeline they gave me. Now they break their promises and I have to suffer the consequence. I still don't know what to do next. Once my nomination expires, I am unlikely to get another one because the recent PNP update that requires hourly rate of $22.

My friend and I submitted everything the same time and he got EE Addendum approval in two weeks.
I don't understand this.. They process some and takes two weeks for the nomination, some takes additional time, I don't know what the adviser are doing, why they take long time in processing. Where in fact they pause receiving application.

I am very frustrated....This has taken long time.... But I know this gives us so much stress... I just hope and pray that our suffering will get result in timely manner..

God be the Glory to us all!!!