+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Copy of Certificate of Incorporation

pater62

Dec 17, 2018
Hello All,

I have received EE BC PNP skilled worker invitation to apply.

I work for TD canada trust in BC and ready to upload all the documents and submit my application.

But I am struggling for Copy of certificate of incorporation from TD Bank.

As TD is one of the major financial institutions in Canada and they said they cannot provide certificate of Incorporation.

They are ready to provide business license.

Can anyone help me for this ? Did anyone has this kind of situation before ??

Please help me for this!

Thank you
Ron

pater62

Dec 17, 2018
Hi Ron,
I am in the same situation. I work for scotia. Did yoy find a resolution?
I emailed to bc pnp regarding this and they called me that
if it is a really big corporate and if they don't provide it , it is fine, just provide explanation letter , we just need to verify that you really work there or not . Our file reviewer will contact your branch and confirm !

Reactions: Miracle2018

Gurk04

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Hi thank you for the response. Did you apply yet and is there a format for the explanation letter?

pater62

Dec 17, 2018
Yes I applied and my manager just wrote in 4 lines. There is no specific format for that !

Would you mind to provide your contact ?

Chaggy24

Apr 30, 2020
Hi Pater62 and Gurk04,

I am in the same situation. Presently, I am working for Electrical Company in BC and head office is in Montreal. My manager provided me BC - Business Licence, however he is unable to provide "Certificate of Incorporation". Did you get your PNPs after submitting explanation letter to BC PNP?

Waiting for your prompt response.

pater62

Dec 17, 2018
Hi cha,

If your company is not a corporate and your manager and HR both are ready to sponsor you and write clearly in a job offer that they are supporting you for your BC PNP application then they may approve it.

I work in TD and TD is corporate employer where my manager supported me but HR rejected to write it. BC PNP has its own list about which employer can sponsor or not.

It is not necessary to have incorporation certificate, you can simply write a letter of explanation that due to some confidential reasons co is not able to provide COI.

My application was declined and I lost $700 as they have a list of employers and they know which companies sponsor BC PNP applications and which companies not.

You can apply without COI as long as you have all other supporting documents.

Hope I answered your question and all the best.

Chaggy24

Apr 30, 2020
Hi Pater62,

I got the recommendation letter from my manager where he recommended for BC PNP application and he is ready to provide me letter of explanation that why they are unable to provide certificate of incorporation.

Do you have any link where we can find the list of companies who are able to sponsor it or not?[/QUOTE]

Aug 4, 2022
Hi cha,

If your company is not a corporate and your manager and HR both are ready to sponsor you and write clearly in a job offer that they are supporting you for your BC PNP application then they may approve it.

I work in TD and TD is corporate employer where my manager supported me but HR rejected to write it. BC PNP has its own list about which employer can sponsor or not.

It is not necessary to have incorporation certificate, you can simply write a letter of explanation that due to some confidential reasons co is not able to provide COI.

My application was declined and I lost $700 as they have a list of employers and they know which companies sponsor BC PNP applications and which companies not.

You can apply without COI as long as you have all other supporting documents.

Hope I answered your question and all the best.

Hi Peter,

I also have the same situation now. Was the reason for your refusal because TD is not from the list?

What was your workaround?

I hope you can still reply here.

Thanks,

OkType392

Nov 30, 2022
Hi Pater62,

I got the recommendation letter from my manager where he recommended for BC PNP application and he is ready to provide me letter of explanation that why they are unable to provide certificate of incorporation.

Do you have any link where we can find the list of companies who are able to sponsor it or not?
[/QUOTE]

Hi Ron, how did your PNP application go?

pater62

Dec 17, 2018
Hi Okaytype392

I didn’t work out as BC PNP has a list of employers who support this program. As they will never disclose this list until you submit your application and once they start reviewing, they will decide and call you to ask either to withdraw the application or they refuse it.

I never got my PR through BCPNP as I waited for express entry pool and just got PR last year through express entry.

Only try if your employer is BC local incorporated such as credit unions ca support this but not major / chartered financial institutions!

Hope the information is sufficient for your questions!

daygamer

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
Hi Okaytype392

I didn’t work out as BC PNP has a list of employers who support this program. As they will never disclose this list until you submit your application and once they start reviewing, they will decide and call you to ask either to withdraw the application or they refuse it.

I never got my PR through BCPNP as I waited for express entry pool and just got PR last year through express entry.

Only try if your employer is BC local incorporated such as credit unions ca support this but not major / chartered financial institutions!

Hope the information is sufficient for your questions!
Hi, was that the reason they told you or are u speculating. It doesn't make sense that the would reject your application due to that reason. TD bank is an extra provincial company with branches every where.

According to bc guide book, they support extra provincial companies as well.

I'm eager to hear your response.

Thanks.