+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Copy of Certificate of Incorporation

pater62

Dec 17, 2018
I am not speculating anything as they called me ans asked to withdraw application or else they said they will refuse it! They had a chat over the phone with my Branch Manager as well but BCPNP cannot support Major banks as TD was incorporated in London, ON. They just have the branches everywhere that does not mean it’s a local BC bank. I literally fought with case reviewer over the phone to refund my fees and he said “the fee is non refundable as the application has already been started for review”. I emailed them 10 times before submitting the file to ask the same question and. kept getting the generic reply to refer the BCPNP guideline on website which does not mention who supports and who does not!

daygamer

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
I am not speculating anything as they called me ans asked to withdraw application or else they said they will refuse it! They had a chat over the phone with my Branch Manager as well but BCPNP cannot support Major banks as TD was incorporated in London, ON. They just have the branches everywhere that does not mean it’s a local BC bank. I literally fought with case reviewer over the phone to refund my fees and he said “the fee is non refundable as the application has already been started for review”. I emailed them 10 times before submitting the file to ask the same question and. kept getting the generic reply to refer the BCPNP guideline on website which does not mention who supports and who does not!
Sorry to hear that bro, however, this sounds very strange. Did you at least submit a business license for BC or any document indicating that the bank is doing business in BC. I have read many cases of people getting nomination for companies with head office somewhere else but having branches in BC.

Sorry if I'm asking too much questions.

pater62

Dec 17, 2018
Haha! that’s the one of the main documents we require to submit with an application the the bank exists in BC! I was 100% perfect from my side!
They only said, they can’t support as TD is not a local BC employer!

This wasn’t happened to me only, my friends as well with the same reason in Vancouver as they worked for Scotia! He left the scotia and started working at the credit union and he was approved!

Reactions: daygamer and scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sorry to hear that bro, however, this sounds very strange. Did you at least submit a business license for BC or any document indicating that the bank is doing business in BC. I have read many cases of people getting nomination for companies with head office somewhere else but having branches in BC.

Sorry if I'm asking too much questions.
This is normal for the big banks (and some other large corporations). They will not share the specific documents and/or complete the employer forms required for some PNP programs. (OINP is another example of a PNP program that doesn't work for those employed by one of the big banks.) It's simply not possible to apply through these programs if you are employed with a big bank. You need to go with EE / CEC instead.

daygamer

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
Haha! that’s the one of the main documents we require to submit with an application the the bank exists in BC! I was 100% perfect from my side!
They only said, they can’t support as TD is not a local BC employer!

This wasn’t happened to me only, my friends as well with the same reason in Vancouver as they worked for Scotia! He left the scotia and started working at the credit union and he was approved!
I see a thread here. Why are they opposed to big banks. Could it be because it's a private own institution? It's really strange because on their website or guide, they stated that the company must have a building or presence in BC and it may not be the national office.
This is normal for the big banks (and some other large corporations). They will not share the specific documents and/or complete the employer forms required for some PNP programs. (OINP is another example of a PNP program that doesn't work for those employed by one of the big banks.) It's simply not possible to apply through these programs if you are employed with a big bank. You need to go with EE / CEC instead.
So if your employer has offices in both bc and another province, are there eligible? Considering they are not one of these big banks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So if your employer has offices in both bc and another province, are there eligible? Considering they are not one of these big banks.
They may or may not be. It depends how they are incorporated. There isn't a standard response to this question.

Reactions: daygamer

daygamer

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
They may or may not be. It depends how they are incorporated. There isn't a standard response to this question.
Sorry when u say how they are incorporated, can u be more specific? Is it terms of building presense, number of employees, how long it has been established? I'm new to bc pnp so I'm asking these questions, sorry