+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - Company information and employment period

delarahojati

Dec 4, 2022
Hello guys,

I have 2 quick questions for applying to BC PNP:

1) Should I work 9 months for the employee to be eligible applying for this program? I am not entry level.
2) "Company information" is one of the required documents needs to be provided by the employer. Is it mandatory that the employer provide it, or I can write it on behalf of them?

Thanks for your assist.

Delara

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello guys,

1) Should I work 9 months for the employee to be eligible applying for this program? I am not entry level.
2) "Company information" is one of the required documents needs to be provided by the employer. Is it mandatory that the employer provide it, or I can write it on behalf of them?

Thanks for your assist.

Delara
For your second question, it is mandatory for your company to provide. These are not documents you can provide or complete on their behalf. Make sure they are willing to do this and understand what is involved and required.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Hello guys,

Thanks for your assist.

Delara
the company information is 100% only something they can write/provide as it involves certificates of incorporation,etc...

Reactions: scylla

mshamin

Dec 4, 2022
Hello guys,

Thanks for your assist.

Delara
Hi Delara,

Company providing information from their letter head is mandatory. Also, they would require business registration without expiry. If it is Tech PNP that your planning to apply. job offer from the company is enough.

Oct 9, 2021
Hi mshamin,

On the bc website it says that the following documents are required for tech pnp. Is it compulsory needed all these? What if we dont have "Copy of municipal business license" and "Copy of the Certificate of incorporation (or legal equivalent)"

• Copy of municipal business license
  • BC PNP employer declaration form
  • Recommendation letter
  • Copy of the signed job offer
  • Detailed job description
  • Evidence of recruitment efforts
  • Company information
  • Copy of the Certificate of incorporation (or legal equivalent)

NQM2024

Mar 6, 2024
Hi mshamin,

On the bc website it says that the following documents are required for tech pnp. Is it compulsory needed all these? What if we dont have "Copy of municipal business license" and "Copy of the Certificate of incorporation (or legal equivalent)"

• BC PNP employer declaration form
  • Recommendation letter
  • Copy of the signed job offer
  • Detailed job description
  • Evidence of recruitment efforts
  • Company information
  • Copy of the Certificate of incorporation (or legal equivalent)

Is their anyone who have sample or template of the Recommendation Letter because the HR is asking if the Detailed Job Description is a separate letter, since the recommendation letter is already mention the job description.

What about the content of the Company information? Can you provide sample for this. Because it is already filled out at the Employers Declaration form on question #2. Company/Organization Information:? On the checklist, theirs a separate bullet for the employers requirement. TIA