+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP April 2014

anycec

Sep 23, 2014
jenn19 said:
Hi,

I am wondering how this works if they won't advise you by email as I thought you needed the letter to come back into the country. Me and my partner are going back to the UK until our decision is made thinking we would get an email with our results but if if it by mail this could cause a big problem!! Doesn't make any sense really. Does anyone have any insight on this as some seem to get an email but others don't. Not the most reliable system is it.
Hello! We are waiting for approval from the UK too and were hoping we could have the letter via email. Recently we were told that decision was made but couldn't be informed via email and had to wait for post to arrive in the UK. Not sure how long this will take. It is very frustrating! My only advise would be to get in touch telling them about your situation and make your postal address your address in the UK, so when the time comes you can have the nomination package sent there.

Sep 12, 2014
So I recieved my nomination pack today, my common law partner was included in the application however nothing in the pack says her name on it. Has anyone else had this ? What did you do

Andy_sam

Sep 15, 2014
Hi everyone I have received email asking for pay stub and work schedule.. my time line is May 21 to Oct 31 . File 278*

amardeepk

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Hi

Please add my info in the chart

File No: SO-14-29**
Applied: May 22 2014
AOR: June 24 2014
Decision made by email: Waiting
Mail: Waiting

I applied under international students category.

jenn19

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
anycec said:
Hello! We are waiting for approval from the UK too and were hoping we could have the letter via email. Recently we were told that decision was made but couldn't be informed via email and had to wait for post to arrive in the UK. Not sure how long this will take. It is very frustrating! My only advise would be to get in touch telling them about your situation and make your postal address your address in the UK, so when the time comes you can have the nomination package sent there.
Thanks for the advice we will update our mailing address with them. Yes it is very annoying I don't see why they can't let you know via email. How long have you been back in the UK? Good luck with your results.

anycec

Sep 23, 2014
jenn19 said:
Thanks for the advice we will update our mailing address with them. Yes it is very annoying I don't see why they can't let you know via email. How long have you been back in the UK? Good luck with your results.
We haven't actually gone to canada yet so that's why we were so eager to get the results as my partner is waiting to start his job post. It took 7 days to get the package in the post but decision was done a week prior to it actually being sent, so it definitely does feel a bit like a waste of time!

Satchboogies

Oct 12, 2014
Posting an update to my status:
I got my nomination by post on Oct 31st. Good luck to you guys!

Satchboogies said:
Applied: May 15
AOR: June 12
File number:26XX
Applied under: International Graduate category.

Yesterday got an email saying they are processing my application and requested a scanned copy of my degree certificate. (Initially I had only sent a completion letter along with the application since I did not have my degree certificate at that time).

sjh

Sep 26, 2014
Satchboogies said:
Posting an update to my status:
I got my nomination by post on Oct 31st. Good luck to you guys!
Looks like you're a very similar timeline to me! no news for me today, so I hope they give me some good news tomorrow.

amardeepk

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
amardeepk said:
Hi

Please add my info in the chart

File No: SO-14-29**
Applied: May 22 2014
AOR: June 24 2014
Decision made by email: Waiting
Mail: Waiting

I applied under international students category.

I emailed them yesterday and received a reply within next two hours that they're working on applications received in beginning of May. Hope to hear something soon from them.
*fingers crossed*

Bholl

Sep 22, 2014
it seems as if they have been processing early May applications for 2-3 weeks now as that is what I was quoted from them when I received my AOR. :/

Chivin

Nov 4, 2014
Hello all,

I applied for BCPNP a couple of months ago under the ELSS category. My current work permit is set to expire one month from now and I plan to change to a visitor visa while I wait for my application to be approved.
I have noticed however, quite a few people have been asked for their working hours to be re-submitted when their application is being processed. Obviously I will not be maintaining the requirement of working 30 hours per week after my visa expires.
Will this affect my application? How can they expect you to work full time when processing times are currently at 8-9 months?

Ninfo

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
I Think they don't expect to get pay stub or something if work permit expire, all they want is that you maintaining legal status. However I would suggest to email them. They respond very quickly to general questions (Not specific to a file#).

If you will email and get some answer, please let us know as well.

thomw85

Oct 7, 2014
Went into PNP office again today. The guy at the desk said they are reviewing up to 2850. It varies on how long each application takes to review.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Guyz I might or might not get a job in BC. I have applied a job for assistant manger position and got an email today asking when I am coming to BC. I have already applied my PR under CEC but my file put on review for another VO reason my job duties are not matching with the selected NOC. I have completed my two years diploma in December 2012 in Toronto. Please advise what are my options?