+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP applications after July 2015

two.of.us

Jan 18, 2016
Hi, I applied for EE BCPNP Skilled worker on July 31st 2015.. Got an email last monday, 18th of January 2016,from an officer handling my case, they asked for my current status.

My work Visa expired and I left the country.

They asked for paystubs and the Company's T4 Summary of remuneration for 2014. . The company sent me the paystubs but they are reluctant with supplying the T4 Summary stating it is a violation of privacy.
My lawyer explained there are no names of other employees mentioned in the summary and that it should not violate anyones privacy regarding anybody's wage etc,...

Did anyone have experience with anything similar?
Thanks.

q1234q

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
I applied BCPNP EE Skilled worker too.

No document is asked but I got the following from them few days ago
"Decision recently made. As a policy we are give out decisions by email. Please watch for your package in the mail."

Good luck to you...

by the way, it's a hard time to wait for the result. I don't know why they not simply send me the result by email. What do you think?

two.of.us

Jan 18, 2016
The employer handed in the T4 summary and it's sent in to PNP along with other documents they requested.

Now we just have to wait, it usually takes 7-10 days to reach a final decision or nominate. :)

bcpnp2015

Aug 19, 2015
mafe11 said:
Congrats!!! Were you able to accept the nomination at CiC portal? I got the email today but no notification at cic! Tks
Thanks and Congrats to you as well!
Yep! I accepted, and points are reflecting now as well! Email and notification
came at the same time.

mafe11

Jan 29, 2016
bcpnp2015 said:
Thanks and Congrats to you as well!
Yep! I accepted, and points are reflecting now as well! Email and notification
came at the same time.
Thanks a lot!! glad that you got the points! I think I will have to go to the office on monday nothing on my cic yet! :(

lexie.tang

Feb 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
submitted my EE PNP under international graduate on Aug 07, 2015
still waiting
heard a few ppl applied later than I have already got the invitation :eek:
worried if I will get refused.

Zachery2006

Dec 16, 2015
Finally I got the nomination last morning. Relief! I'm through international post graduate entry.

Hope you guys good luck!

lexie.tang

Feb 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zachery2006 said:
Finally I got the nomination last morning. Relief! I'm through international post graduate entry.

Hope you guys good luck!
Gongratulation!
When did you apply?

razzor

Feb 5, 2016
I applied on Aug 31st under skilled worker BC PNP express entry program but have'nt received anything yet.