+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP applications after July 2015

Whacket

Nov 6, 2015
ozlis said:
Two days for me to get the points in the system.

As for the support letter, are you talking about the letter for an interim work permit? I'm hoping to get one of those but was under the impression I had to wait until I've submitted my PR application in EE first. Did you get any info about that one while you were at the office?
Two days, not too bad then. I had a friend pop down to the border and flag pole with the support letter and was able to get a 6 month visa. This is also what my immigration consultant mentioned. No need to apply for PR first.

happy Canada 2015

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
12 May 2016
Whacket said:
Just been nominated, had an email from CIC indicating to login at which point i could accept the nomination.
Congrats Whacket, hope we can meet in the other forum soon

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, just got my nomination! Email saying to log in and accept before I get the 600 points and relevant documents. Good luck, hope to see some more good news for you all soon

August 21 app under skilled worker

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IrishinVan said:
Hi all, just got my nomination! Email saying to log in and accept before I get the 600 points and relevant documents. Good luck, hope to see some more good news for you all soon

Congrats buddy, I know you have been waiting on this one!

I'm mid-way through the CIC profile for lmia exempt job offer (for interim work permit) so happy to help anyone in the same situation.

happy Canada 2015

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
12 May 2016
Hi friends, Finally nomination approved!

Wish you all good luck, see you soon in another forum.

Sunny12Sunny

Jan 11, 2016
IrishinVan said:

It was fast!
Congrats:)

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks guys! I'm waiting for WP support letter and then driving to the Peace Arch border, hopefully today or tomorrow. I'll update on my flagpoling experience when i'm done.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got an email saying that I couldnt get my WP support letter until AOR for PR.

Whacket (on this thread too) however got one no problem prior to submitting for PR.

And just checking, your employer has done the LMIA exempt job offer on the CIC portal and paid the $230?

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ozlis said:
I got an email saying that I couldnt get my WP support letter until AOR for PR.

Whacket (on this thread too) however got one no problem prior to submitting for PR.

And just checking, your employer has done the LMIA exempt job offer on the CIC portal and paid the $230?
Oh shit, none of my friends had to do that, they all got the support letters straight away. I have emailed and asked for mine so we'll see. No way I can wait for AOR. Was there some other reason you think they won't give you one? Do you already have a valid WP?

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya I have a permit until March 3, so that might be why.

I plan on submitting PR app tomorrow anyway, just waiting on one letter from my bank.

Did the online portal thing today, waiting on that to spit the other letter out to take to the border with me.

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ozlis said:
Ya I have a permit until March 3, so that might be why.

I plan on submitting PR app tomorrow anyway, just waiting on one letter from my bank.

Did the online portal thing today, waiting on that to spit the other letter out to take to the border with me.
That's probably it. I just got my support letter. See you at the border! :D

happy Canada 2015

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
12 May 2016
bcpnp2015 said:
Congrats!! Hope for International graduate stream now!
Thank you, you will hear the good news pretty soon.