+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP applications after July 2015

Whacket

Nov 6, 2015
I popped into the office today (the lady on reception is so nice), she managed to speak to my advisor who advised her that my application was actually picked up by her today. She estimated that it would take 1-2 weeks if it is a simple case. Looks like i might have to move over to restoration status.

Whacket

Nov 6, 2015
Sunny12Sunny said:
Hello. I have no idea how long does it take to complete all processes. BCPNP told me that case review officer completed initial review on my application. Next is with program advisor who will make the decision. Hopefully won't take so long.
Just checked using the directory site for the job title of my contact, it seems that my application is with a program advisor so i am guessing that i am at the last stage. http://dir.gov.bc.ca/

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunny12Sunny said:
Yes, of course I have a job offer otherwise I didn't meet BCPNP requirement.
Could you tell me what documents will be needed for the EE BC PNP? I intend to apply for the 2016 BC PNP this month when it opens again, but not sure what document I should prepare beforehand.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whacket said:
Just checked using the directory site for the job title of my contact, it seems that my application is with a program advisor so i am guessing that i am at the last stage. http://dir.gov.bc.ca/
Lol, this process turns everyday people into super sleuths - good effort Whacket!

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RamsayBolton said:
Could you tell me what documents will be needed for the EE BC PNP? I intend to apply for the 2016 BC PNP this month when it opens again, but not sure what document I should prepare beforehand.
Check out this link here, it lists the documents that the 2015 intake had. http://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/About-the-BC-PNP/Express-Entry-British-Columbia/Express-Entry-BC-Process/Application.aspx

Sunny12Sunny

Jan 11, 2016
RamsayBolton said:
You can see BCPNP website to see what we had to prepare last year, but it doesn't mean you will need the same docs since BCPNP already announced that they will have new system. In my case, it took only 4 days to prepare all docs to apply online. (I took English exam 2 months before applying)

Hope you can apply as soon as they open:)

Whacket

Nov 6, 2015
Just been nominated, had an email from CIC indicating to login at which point i could accept the nomination.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whacket said:
Just been nominated, had an email from CIC indicating to login at which point i could accept the nomination.
Congrats Whacket!

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was in the office today. They said an initial review was completed on Jan 5 that it hasn't been picked up by an advisor yet for final assessment

bcpnp2015

Aug 19, 2015
Received a response back from BC pnp, "This application is currently being reviewed by a Program Advisor".
I guess that's a standard response for everyone.

Liam88

Mar 27, 2015
Whacket said:
Thanks, super stoked. Now to wait for the support letter and confirmation of nomination. Been advised it will take a couple of days.
Congrats Whacket! What was your date of application submission/AOR Recieval?

Sunny12Sunny

Jan 11, 2016
IrishinVan said:
I was in the office today. They said an initial review was completed on Jan 5 that it hasn't been picked up by an advisor yet for final assessment
If they have been reviewing applications from July now, it might take a month to check ours... :(

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunny12Sunny said:
If they have been reviewing applications from July now, it might take a month to check ours... :(
I thought that too but there was only 6 days or so between Whacket having his initial assessment and then having the final review/approval. Still hopeful.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whacket said:
Thanks, super stoked. Now to wait for the support letter and confirmation of nomination. Been advised it will take a couple of days.
Two days for me to get the points in the system.

As for the support letter, are you talking about the letter for an interim work permit? I'm hoping to get one of those but was under the impression I had to wait until I've submitted my PR application in EE first. Did you get any info about that one while you were at the office?