BC PNP applications after July 2015

PaulC

Dec 16, 2015
Hi, just wanna share some good news from the last second of 2015, my timeline

Regular BCPNP submit: 2014/11
AOR: 2014/12 Fn7xxx
EEBC Addendum: 2015/09/01
Approved: 2015/12/15

No phone interview,No additional doc requirement,under Noc B, International Graduate

Zachery2006

Dec 16, 2015
kvejster said:
I was in their office yesterday. they started reviewing July EE profiles this Monday and will try to get done as many as possible by the end of the year. The information about “fill quota for 2015” is not true. Good luck everyone.
Hope to get the result before Xmas, good or bad. it's kinda stressful. I submitted on 14, July under EE international postgraduate. Actually I am confused about the procedure, if you pass, they will firstly send you an email about medical request, right? If nothing wrong, you will have the pnp nomination. But how the pnp nomination connects the cic profile? They will do it for you or you need to do something? Thank you!

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
Zachery2006 said:
Hope to get the result before Xmas, good or bad. it's kinda stressful. I submitted on 14, July under EE international postgraduate. Actually I am confused about the procedure, if you pass, they will firstly send you an email about medical request, right? If nothing wrong, you will have the pnp nomination. But how the pnp nomination connects the cic profile? They will do it for you or you need to do something? Thank you!
There is no medical requirement in BC pnp nomination, you will need medical when you apply for PR after nomination. And you do not need to do anything. When your nomination is approved BC pnp will send information to Cic, then, CIC will update your nomination information into your express profile. However, you must accept the nomination in certain time by loggin into your my cic account when your application is approved. You will receive an email

Source : Personal experience

hviveka

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Hey guys,
Just wanted to share that I received a mail from BC PNP earlier today that I have been nominated.

Applied online - BC PNP EE - 3rd July 2015
File # : BCS-15-00xxx

Canadianeagle

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
Nice to see so many applications been approved ...
Finally some action from BC PNP
Congratulations to the people who received their nomination and good luck to us whose applications are still pending. Hope we will hear something soon from pnp

Zachery2006

Dec 16, 2015
cic.gc.ca said:
There is no medical requirement in BC pnp nomination, you will need medical when you apply for PR after nomination. And you do not need to do anything. When your nomination is approved BC pnp will send information to Cic, then, CIC will update your nomination information into your express profile. However, you must accept the nomination in certain time by loggin into your my cic account when your application is approved. You will receive an email

Source : Personal experience
Thank you very much. You really cleared my mind!

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPROVED!!!!!!!

Applied Jul 6th and approval received today!

BC PNP EE Skills immigration

amz88

Dec 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2016
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2016
It so wonderful to see all the approvals for EE BCPNP July submissions!!!

I applied July 6th,2015
AOR July 6th, 2015
No approval as of 12/18/2015

When logging in the BC PNP system, do you guys see "submitted", "in process" and "approved" in the application status? Does it change as the application moves through the system?

reddyyar

Aug 21, 2015
amz88 said:
It so wonderful to see all the approvals for EE BCPNP July submissions!!!

I applied July 6th,2015
AOR July 6th, 2015
No approval as of 12/18/2015

When logging in the BC PNP system, do you guys see "submitted", "in process" and "approved" in the application status? Does it change as the application moves through the system?
I applied on aug 6th EE INTL GRADUATE still see submitted nothing else.. i guess we should expect in next 2 weeks.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File number BCS-15-002xx

No call, didnt notice an update in the PNP system, just got an update email from CIC that my profile was updated. Logged in and have the option to accept or decline the nomination.