+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP applications after July 2015

Dr2233

Jan 25, 2015
Looks like PNP is giving us a lot of surprise and the best gift for Christmas.

I was wondering if someone who recently did flag poling at the border to extend their work permit could share their experience. I remember came across some posts but they are all a bit old so a fresh update will be much appreciated.

For people who live in lower mainland, which border office is better: Boundary Bay, Pacific Highway, or Douglas (Peace Arch)?

Which documents will I be asked for. I’m thinking passport, current work permit, job offer, PNP support letter. What else?

Thanks in advance

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
cic.gc.ca said:
First of all congratularions!
are you sure you applied on august 31 because there are people applied in july have not heard anything.
Yes brother, i am 110% sure, i got my graduation letter on 28 August 2015 and PGWP on 31 August 2015.

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
Adil Sulehri said:
Yes brother, i am 110% sure, i got my graduation letter on 28 August 2015 and PGWP on 31 August 2015.
Bhai, did you apply under without job offer stream? what does it say on your online BC pnp account? submitted approved ?

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems like a lot of the ppl that submitted EE addendums are getting theirs now, and the order seems to be from the time they originally applied and not from the date of the addendum, like the lucky person that submitted their addendum in September.

Adil applied under PGWP so maybe it is just faster for some categories, and the regular EE PNP stream is crazy slow?

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yep, looks like the international student stream is a step ahead of us. Lucky bastards! :)

kvejster

Dec 4, 2015
I was in their office yesterday. they started reviewing July EE profiles this Monday and will try to get done as many as possible by the end of the year. The information about “fill quota for 2015” is not true. Good luck everyone.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C'mon Santa, this would be the best present.

I'll never ask for a pony again I swear!

happy Canada 2015

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
12 May 2016
Hi all, Today I am completed 5 months, do you guys think it's worth it sending them an email to ask the file status?

happy Canada 2015

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
12 May 2016
Is anyone here under BC Exp. international graduate stream?

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy Canada 2015 said:
Hi all, Today I am completed 5 months, do you guys think it's worth it sending them an email to ask the file status?
If you're nearby I would call into the office. If not, then yeah, send an email.

happy Canada 2015

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
12 May 2016
Hi, Anyone have the bc pnp telephone number?

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
cic.gc.ca said:
Bhai, did you apply under without job offer stream? what does it say on your online BC pnp account? submitted approved ?
it is still showing submitted at BCP pnp account and I have also not got those 600 points yet but it does say that I have been nominated and met the criteria for Provincial Nominal Program but the score is still 372 ;) .

as i applied through international post-graduate so we do not need any job offer.

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
Adil Sulehri said:
it is still showing submitted at BCP pnp account and I have also not got those 600 points yet but it does say that I have been nominated and met the criteria for Provincial Nominal Program but the score is still 372 ;) .

as i applied through international post-graduate so we do not need any job offer.
Thanks, make sense now. Congratulations again

IrishinVan

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Sulehri said:

I don't think you get the 600 points until you accept the nomination, I think you'll get something in the post? I could be wrong

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
IrishinVan said:
I don't think you get the 600 points until you accept the nomination, I think you'll get something in the post? I could be wrong
Province/Territory nomination details
Province Accept or decline on or before this date: Action
British Columbia January-13-2016 07:34:42 p.m. EST Accepted

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Province/Territory Nomination Received
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status No invitation at this time

Express Entry Profile Details
Criteria Details
Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met - (" how come not met when I have accepted the nomination)
Canadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score 372