+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP applications after July 2015

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aman1988 said:
almost 5months but no answer. look like pnp office sleeping .
They have been processing the backlog from last year, which is only fair.

Might try calling today, I applied Jul 6th.

Sarah_P

Oct 28, 2015
Hi Ozlis,

Did you call in about your application? If so, how did you go? Hopefully good news for you?

Thx!

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called but you can't get through to a person - only leave a voicemail.

So I emailed, waiting on a reply.

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
January 2016 will be the month for people who applied under express entry BC after july because they have reached their quota for 2015. They cannot issue no more nomination this year for express entry. They will start giving nomination in january 2016 when they will get new quota from CIC.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where did they release that the quota is filled?

(And why on earth did they reopen in July with the processing times as 4 - 5 months?)

Oh well, still waiting!

happy Canada 2015

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
12 May 2016
Hi guys, As per bc pnp statement on Nov 10th, they only issued 4400 nominations, so there is no way that the quota is filled, and if we look back the previous files they processed under express entry pnp is not 100% perfect about processing timeline, so we will here from them this week and hopefully they issue as much nominations before the Christmas break.

gustali

May 18, 2014
KF85 said:
Hi all,
Applied for BC PNP (express entry) on August 12.
I was on implied status but my work visa extension just got declined so have to stop work today :(
Hope to hear something from BCPNP soon!!
My husband is going to extend his OWP, does anyone know reasons to be declined?

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
ozlis said:
Where did they release that the quota is filled?

(And why on earth did they reopen in July with the processing times as 4 - 5 months?)

Oh well, still waiting!
On there website they mentioned that they recieved more application than the quota given by cic. And I am talking about express not the regular skilled paper based nomination. Their quota for express entry filled in august 2015. This is the reson they stopped accpeting applications. Their website also metion that they have 1350 applicatin quota for express and 4150 for regular applications for 2015.

This is on their website." The BC PNP receives an allocation of nominations each year from Citizenship and Immigration Canada. For 2015 this allocation is 5,500 nominations. Of these 5,500 nominations, 1,350 are dedicated to the federal Express Entry priority system.
The BC PNP has received more applications for Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC than it has nominations for 2015."

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
happy Canada 2015 said:
Hi guys, As per bc pnp statement on Nov 10th, they only issued 4400 nominations, so there is no way that the quota is filled, and if we look back the previous files they processed under express entry pnp is not 100% perfect about processing timeline, so we will here from them this week and hopefully they issue as much nominations before the Christmas break.
I am talking about express entry PNP, regular paper based quota has not been filled as per their website. There is a differnce in Express Entry PNP and Regular PNP if u dont know...

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ah right, I read that September update on the website when they closed the additional applications as 'we had space when we opened, we got a tonne of applications, now it's full'.

So following that thought process, the majority of July applications would be within the quota for the year.

Speculation/my interpretation only of course. Otherwise again, not sure why they would have re-opened in July again if the quota was already full.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got a reply from my status update request:

Your application is in the queue pending to be processed.

They make no mention of the quota being full but they don't mention anything about when I might be processed either.

Dec 8, 2015
Hi there,

I have all the documents ready to apply to North East Pilot Project Application.

I’m working for a private professional business and bound to work 30-35 hours/week depending on the requirement.

Now the question is that in a particular week if I have taken a day off and this made my hours low for that particular week (as it should be at least 30 hours/week to qualify for “Full-time Worker”) can it be a big issue as this happened for at least 3 pay cheques during the beginning months of my employment.

Can somebody guide me?

Thanks in Advance. Smiley

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
jigar_shah1206 said:
Hi there,

I have all the documents ready to apply to North East Pilot Project Application.

I’m working for a private professional business and bound to work 30-35 hours/week depending on the requirement.

Now the question is that in a particular week if I have taken a day off and this made my hours low for that particular week (as it should be at least 30 hours/week to qualify for “Full-time Worker”) can it be a big issue as this happened for at least 3 pay cheques during the beginning months of my employment.

Can somebody guide me?

Thanks in Advance. Smiley
Buddy do not worry we are human beings. We get sick too and we need day off then .. Do not worry, if they ask you just tell them i was sick leave.. And if they want to see your pay stub then they gonna ask latest 3 pay stub. Not from beginning. Hope that will help.

Param

Dec 8, 2015
Thanks Param :)

But the question is that I'm right on edge. My work permit was issued on March 08, and today's Dec 08, counting exact 9 months, shall i wait a month more before I apply to not to worry about those initial pay stubs?