+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP application process

Cyrille

Apr 28, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm a new graduate international student and I recently got my (1 year) post graduation work permit. I'm looking forward to apply for the PR through the BC PNP. I have a few knowledges on the process like the fact that I need a job offer from a company willing to sponsor me ( I believe that's right ) but I would like to know about it in details and the necessary steps as well. I know the time is not in my favor and that I have to hurry :'(

Any advices, contact, info will be really appreciated.

Thank y'all !

Ginnie

Feb 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cyrille said:
Hello everyone,

I'm a new graduate international student and I recently got my (1 year) post graduation work permit. I'm looking forward to apply for the PR through the BC PNP. I have a few knowledges on the process like the fact that I need a job offer from a company willing to sponsor me ( I believe that's right ) but I would like to know about it in details and the necessary steps as well. I know the time is not in my favor and that I have to hurry :'(

Any advices, contact, info will be really appreciated.

Thank y'all !
Hi Cyrille
Please check below link you will get all information which you need regarding bc pnp. Yes it true you need job offer from employer.
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/Documents
In this link you will find each and every information by clicking on guidelines link.

Hope this information is helpful for u.