AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 pass
Passport Req..
09-07-2015
hi guys leave all things ......

please tell me can i find a job of level NOC C and D
and work 9 months for another employer....?

and also is this rejection affect my new case?

give me best advice

robbiefernando

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
lovy - A rejection doesn't affect your new applications as long as you meet the criteria for the new one as long as the reason for yur previous rejection was not fraudulent, meddical or criminal inadmissibility.

Secondly - No one can tell you if you can get a job in NOC C or D - you wil have to search for one and get hired. As long as you have a work permit I am sure you can work for anyone and in any NOC. Again , its up to the employer if they are willing to hore you or not.

Third - you should investigate the criteria for NOC C or D as I know you are required to give Ielts for that.

Fourth- Make sure that you have a legal status at all times in Canada while you investigate your future options.

Hope everything works out for u. cheers

lovykaler

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 pass
Passport Req..
09-07-2015
thanx dear robbie...........

plz tell me ..can i do two jobs on cheque on post graduation work permit with differ employer?

jazz_dhami

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 december 2013
Nomination.....
19 March 2014
File Transfer...
17 April
Med's Request
22 May
Passport Req..
Waiitng
What reason they gave you lovey kaler ?

harrysingh1c

Dec 29, 2013
hi guys ..i got liitle bit problem today..i went to rcmp for applying my police certificate and had finger prints.. and mailed to ottawa today..but when i check the site today they says that paper submission takes 22 weeks and electronic submission takes 3-4 days..so should apply electronic without telling them or telling them to return the file and accept the electronic one.
any advise will be greatly appreciated...

Youngarm

Oct 14, 2013
@ harry what application are you trying to process wp or pr? what do you mean by rcmp???

@ lovylaker.... Find a better job and make sure it meets the criteria. No refusal does not affect your new application as far as the grounds are different.

Also apply for LMO jobs aswell,

And in case nothing comes up make sure that you extend your status as Visitors before the expiration of your work permit... Never run out of status or into that 90 days limbo..... Its the worst experience for an immigrant!

harrysingh1c

Dec 29, 2013
Youngarm said:
@ harry what application are you trying to process wp or pr? what do you mean by rcmp???

@ lovylaker.... Find a better job and make sure it meets the criteria. No refusal does not affect your new application as far as the grounds are different.

Also apply for LMO jobs aswell,

And in case nothing comes up make sure that you extend your status as Visitors before the expiration of your work permit... Never run out of status or into that 90 days limbo..... Its the worst experience for an immigrant!
i am applying for PR @ youngarm

harrysingh1c

Dec 29, 2013
lovykaler said:
thanx dear robbie...........

plz tell me ..can i do two jobs on cheque on post graduation work permit with differ employer?
bro go to any immigration consultant...if you are in surrey than there are lot of immigration conculatns like agnihotri,canasia immigration,cwc immigration....they all help in finding employe and filling pnp and pr.let me know if you want to know more

lovykaler

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 pass
Passport Req..
09-07-2015
thnx friends.......let see what happen wid me in future....

annd best of luck for all of you for your PR application.........

Knada

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Somewhere in North America
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@lovytkaler...dont even try to go to consultants bro they ill rip you off. They ill charge between $15,000 - $20,000 and burden extra on you. They dont know about peoples problems but they do know how to get money. Decision is up to you. Its better to find a job your own , in that case you ill be more confident about your case. One more thing , getting a job through these consultants is not a Guarantee of application. I have seen people , who have deny at the stage of signing documents or asked for money to sign forms.

@Youngarm / RCMP is check criminal record. Its on later stage when u applied for Federal immigration and usualy they dont ask for it . only when, there is name matching with Criminal record person.

@harrysingh1c / They might gave you 60 days . if you got this request in last week then you should go ahead with digital one. Ottawa will probably send you back within 20 days maximum and then you can send reports back to immigration office. If you are going through paper one..it ill take more time and they if they don't receive within 60 days you ill b in problem. Go ahead with digital one and don't worry about the paper one ..still its same

Andramier

Dec 23, 2013
Hi everyone, I've sent two emails regarding the same question to BC PNP but still got no respond :(
Please help if anyone knows the answer....thank you!

Regarding the job offer form, #4 Recruitment summary. My employer told me that they did not post advertisements online or in the newspapers. Instead they went through the resumes they had in file and call up applicants to have interview. How can my employer prove that they did an effort on recruitment?

jazz_dhami

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 december 2013
Nomination.....
19 March 2014
File Transfer...
17 April
Med's Request
22 May
Passport Req..
Waiitng
Dis they ask you to prove that how you got hired

Andramier

Dec 23, 2013
On the job offer form, under Recruitment summery:
1. Describe your recruitment activities (type, location and duration of advertisements, interview, etc.) that lead to the job offer.

2. Eplain why the recruitment effort was unsuccessful in hiring a Canadian worker.

The following is the info from BCPNP website about eligible mployers: (btw, my job is skill level B)

-Your employee has obtained a valid work permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada and is currently working for you, or
-You have provided evidence of a genuine effort to recruit from the domestic labour market and are able to demonstrate the results of your recruitment efforts, including advertisements based on the following minimum requirements:

For Skill Level B jobs (based on the National Occupational Classification)
Recruitment advertisement must be at least 14 days.
Acceptable recruitment advertisement locations include:
Recognized job posting websites
Professional association websites
National newspapers, professional journals or newsletters

Advertisements must include:
Company operating name
Job title and duties
Rate of pay
Location of work (local area, city or town)
Contact information
Skills requirements for the job including:
Education and, or, qualifications
Work experience

jITcorp

Dec 16, 2013
Timeline
Sent Application through Post: 19 September 2013
Application Received by BCPNP Office: 23 September 2013
File Number Received: 25 October 2013
File process started: 3 January 2014
Result received: 30 January 2014
Result: Rejection

So after 19 weeks of final processing time, they rejected my application
Because employer made mistake in my payroll

One advise to everyone for filing your PNP application or any immigration thing
There is nothing hard in filling these PNP or PR forms. So actually you don't need a lawyer for your papers.

I applied through a lawyer, he is ICCRC licensed lawyer. Below are few facts you all people should read carefully. And, I wish you will forward it to other hopeful immigrants.

1: My work permit expired on 30 October 2013 and my lawyer told me that I am legally eligible to work in Canada to upto 90 days after my status expires. It is called implied status.

Correction: He was wrong and below mentioned link says so.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=192&t=17

Also, he never knew that I can apply for work permit restoration on basis on my BC PNP file number. Because, he never knew this.

2: I paid $3000 to my lawyer (in cash) to find an employer for me. The employer <b>committed</b> me a lot of things. I was supposed to pay him $5000 more for this application once I get PNP.
Like:
He will give me a pay stub of $16.75/hr, because I have family of 3 so I need at least that much
He will give me at least 53 hours a week and will pay for 37 hours so he can adjust the tax amount

Now I got the rejection because:
Employer made mistake in pay stub and always made pay with $16.00
During my 4 months of tenure with the employer for only 2 months I worked

So the PNP advisor said in rejection letter that I don't meet the minimum income criteria. Because I don't have enough pay and I didn't get enough hours during past 4 months.

So Conclusion:
They don't know what are the immigration law (doesn't matter they are licensed or just a beginner) + they don't follow what they commit. We are just cheap labor who are committed to work hard for them. Our status is the least thing they are worried about. Believe me I've been cheated by a dumb lawyer because my dreams made me blind. So, please don't repeat my mistakes to ruin your immigration dream. All this lawyers will charge you in cash only. So, you won't be able to make a case against them ever. You will never get your money back. They don't have any responsibilities, knowledge, fear or even care about you.

I'm moving back to India and will my find my way there. But, I don't wish anybody else will face the situation like me. So, don't trust these lawyers. See my case, my lawyer is ICCRC member.