+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP applicants Jan 2015

preet93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I hope someone will be able to advice me on my issue. I am working on my PGWP and i got a job in my field of study so i am just waiting to get one year experience so i will apply EE BCPNP. My question is i applied to a permanent full time job but when my compnay came to know that i am on PGWP then they offered me a full time contract job although there is a end date to my contract but my manager and HR manager said they will extend my contract and i will work for the company as long as i have valid work permit and i will be offered permanent job if i get PR

So my question is i know i have to have full time permanent position to apply for BC PNP but what if i applied to BC PNP and add the cover letter written by Human Resource Manager saying that my job was permanent and full but just because of work permit i got contract job due to companies personal policies but the company will offer me permanent job if i got PR by company's HR Manager. Do anybody think it will work because my job was suppose to be permanent it is just because of my work permit that i am working on contract.

Any advice will help. Thanks Guys

Van2011

Jan 31, 2015
Hi everyone here!
I have mentioned my story on the first pages of this topic, to refresh it here it is-
applied for bc pnp skilled worker January the 2,2015,
January 20 my credit card was charged and I got my AOR
Ielts done february 28, added all the nessesory package to the bc pnp for express entry march 16th.
8 weeks has gone, wrote to the bc pnp office asking for the current prossecing times, their reply was:
Thank you for your email.
Applicants eligible for one of the PNP's Express Entry British Columbia categories will receive priority processing of their PNP applications. The processing time are estimated and my differ from the average as applications are assessed on a case by case basis.
Which does not specify any time frames.
So now are the questions- 1. When I created the ee profile on the cic website I did not do the assesment of my foreign diploma, and got 373 points, with my diploma it will be 112-120 points more, which raises the chances to be invited to the pool, last 2 draws if I am not mistaken had only 460 points .THE QUESTION IS HOW TO DO THAT ASSESMENT?WHERE TO APPLY AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
2. I have noticed that noone has reported about their nomination for May, while we all can see there is a lot of results during the previous months,so why is it so? Also no draw as well...I have heard some rumours that it might be slower before the election will come. Any ideas?
Thank you for your time, good luck everyone. God bless)

archjap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Dear guys,

Congrats for this bc pnp applicant who go an ITA. I hope you can share your checklist I believe it's quite different from fsw and cec checklist.

TIA

LorraineCon

Apr 9, 2015
Hi

Hope someone can help my husband received his Pnp ee nomination on May 28th but he didn't get work permit support letter until he contacted their office and west Georgia street he went into collect it today, I was an the application as his spouse but there is no mention of me on the letter he received.
Has anyone gone to the border and got a permit for their Pnp and one for their spouse.

Please if anyone can help as our current visa expires today

Luther

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
LorraineCon said:
Hi

Hope someone can help my husband received his Pnp ee nomination on May 28th but he didn't get work permit support letter until he contacted their office and west Georgia street he went into collect it today, I was an the application as his spouse but there is no mention of me on the letter he received.
Has anyone gone to the border and got a permit for their Pnp and one for their spouse.

I was just thinking the same. My wife is the principal applicant and if giving nomination i wonder if i will get a work permit. But i called CIC and i was told so far you spouse has a job in classification O,A or B and could get a latter from his/her employer they will issue you a work permit. Reason i know this is because i am a recent graduate and my wife work permit expires soon and was thinking i could put her on my my PGWP just like i did when i was still on study permit however i have had to wait to see if PNP will nominate use before my 90 days are up so she could remain in status because once i apply her status changes. I hope this helps.

omstar

Jun 27, 2015
Hey folks! Just lodged my application June 26th.

Can anyone please provide their most recent updates for their EE BCPNP nomination?
I'm filing as an international graduate through CEC.

Your feedback is always appreciated.

igorsalves87

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omstar said:
Hey folks! Just lodged my application June 26th.

Can anyone please provide their most recent updates for their EE BCPNP nomination?
I'm filing as an international graduate through CEC.

Your feedback is always appreciated.
I`ve applied in April, 20. Got AOR May, 17 and still without news.
I'ts my 11th week now.
For people who appliedi n June I heard it's taking about 12 weeks now.

henley66

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CatherineXT said:
I just received my BC PNP Nomination (Express Entry) an hour ago:

My Timeline:
Mar 2nd 2015: Application Received in BC PNP office
March 23rd: Received AOR
April 29th: BC PNP office spoke to my employer to confirm details.
3 hours later: Received notification on CIC Account -PNP Nominiation- Accepted I accepted nomination on EE account.
and then I received email from PNP Program Advisor - I emailed back to state I had accepted.

Good luck everyone:)
Could you tell me you FN. Just something like SO-15-18xx. I want to use this information to calculate how many case they process each day. thx

henley66

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naosync said:
Just received our nomination!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My timeline:
Handed in PNP: Mar 5th
Received AOR: Apr 7th
Asked for more information: May 7th
Received PNP: May 19th

Happiest day ever - well till we get PR

Thanks for all the help everyone
Could you tell me you FN. Just something like SO-15-18xx. I want to use this information to calculate how many case they process each day. thx

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
LorraineCon said:
Hi

May i know your PNP timeline ... coz as far as this discussion forum says no on received nomination in the month of MAY .. so it would be great of u could share ur time line

indfsw

Aug 23, 2015
Naosync said:
Just received our nomination!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My timeline:
Handed in PNP: Mar 5th
Received AOR: Apr 7th
Asked for more information: May 7th
Received PNP: May 19th

Happiest day ever - well till we get PR

Thanks for all the help everyone
Hi Kay,

Tried sending a personal message, but your inbox seems to be full. Thus, posting here for the RPRF query.

It is a 2 step process.
Step 1) Make a generic payment online by going on to the link below:
eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

Here you need to register first. This registration can be done using any email id. The purpose of the this registration is to send the receipt to the email ID. Please note that it is not necessary to have the same email id as it might have been in the application form. Also the name on the receipt could also be different from the one on the application form.

Once the procedure is completed. Go to Step 2)

Step 2) In this step you need to log onto to MyCIC. Link below:
cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

2.1) Go to View my submitted applications or profiles section
2.2) Click on to check status and messages against Permanent Residency.
2.3) The next page will be Application/profile details page. Go down to click View Submitted application.
2.4) The next page will be Permanent Residence application. Go Down to click Continue.
2.5) Once you click Continue from the previous point, you will reach uploaded documents section. Where you would find the RPRF section and a button to Update Information. Click on the button to upload the receipt and continue to click Submit.
2.6) Further keep continuing until you finally submit your application by digitally signing and agreeing to submit.

Hope it helps.

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
eshant.saini said:
Is there any fee to apply for any PNP in canada?
Yes there is a fee to apply PNP within Canada... For BC PNP it is $550...

gurimahal7204

Aug 30, 2015
applied my pnp in december got AOR in 1 week still waiting for my application to approve processing time is too long fron 12 to 14 :'(

Harry7757

Sep 8, 2015
Hey buddy any new updates regarding BC PNP skilled worker application? I had submitted my file on 17th December 2014 and got my AOR on 29th December 2014. Seens them still waiting for further updates. Do you have any updates regarding the processed file so far?
Thanks
Harry