+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP applicants Jan 2015

Harry7757

Sep 8, 2015
Hey buddy's

any new updates regarding BC PNP skilled worker application? I had submitted my file on 17th December 2014 and got my AOR on 29th December 2014. Seens then still waiting for further updates. Do you have any updates regarding the processed file so far?
Thanks
Harry

Newwibe

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hello everybody i am new here!
I have some questions to ask please answer me..
Frist that i am working as an assistant manager in a gas station i have already filed bc pnp ( normal pnp) and i got aor in april 15. My question is that if my employer sell his business or he is not the owner of that business anymore... What should i do? Do i have to find another employer ? What will happen to my old file do i need to apply pnp again in 2016?
Second scenario is that suppose i got pnp nomination and pr file is in process what will happen then? Do i need to find another employer ? Do i need to apply pnp again? What should i do in this situation? I heard that my employer is going to sell his business next year or his lease with company ( esso) going to finish next year! What should i do guys please please help me!

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
preet93 said:
Hi Guys,
I hope someone will be able to advice me on my issue. I am working on my PGWP and i got a job in my field of study so i am just waiting to get one year experience so i will apply EE BCPNP. My question is i applied to a permanent full time job but when my compnay came to know that i am on PGWP then they offered me a full time contract job although there is a end date to my contract but my manager and HR manager said they will extend my contract and i will work for the company as long as i have valid work permit and i will be offered permanent job if i get PR

So my question is i know i have to have full time permanent position to apply for BC PNP but what if i applied to BC PNP and add the cover letter written by Human Resource Manager saying that my job was permanent and full but just because of work permit i got contract job due to companies personal policies but the company will offer me permanent job if i got PR by company's HR Manager. Do anybody think it will work because my job was suppose to be permanent it is just because of my work permit that i am working on contract.

Any advice will help. Thanks Guys
Hey, did you get this resolved? Can you advise on what steps you took if you were successful? Thanks.

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Hello everybody i am new here!
I have some questions to ask please answer me..
Frist that i am working as an assistant manager in a gas station i have already filed bc pnp ( normal pnp) and i got aor in april 15. My question is that if my employer sell his business or he is not the owner of that business anymore... What should i do? Do i have to find another employer ? What will happen to my old file do i need to apply pnp again in 2016?
Second scenario is that suppose i got pnp nomination and pr file is in process what will happen then? Do i need to find another employer ? Do i need to apply pnp again? What should i do in this situation? I heard that my employer is going to sell his business next year or his lease with company ( esso) going to finish next year! What should i do guys please please help me!
Hi! Did you get this resolved? What happened to your case? I have a question, maybe you can help. I am a bc pnp hopeful. My experience in philippines is manager in a gasoline station, and the job offer im getting in bc is restaurant manager, is this considered as directly related work experience or not?

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Hello everyone, I have a question, I am a bc pnp hopeful. My experience in philippines is manager in a gasoline station, and the job offer im getting in bc is restaurant manager, is this considered as directly related work experience or not?