N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Ahh!! Relief!! Finally my file is gone to BC PNP.. I have some questions... I use representative to present my file he mentioned his email along with my email.. Will they email to me too that we have received your file and all other messages? After how many days they will charge my credit card ?

Thanks in advance!! Good luck everyone!!

pimpsquek

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hi Guys, I hope someone can enlighten me on dilema.

My employer wants me to apply for BCPNP but upon reading all the requirements my problem occurs with the Salary for the Family Size Income.
We are 3 in my family (wife & daughter) and they are both back in my country, my salary covers only for 1 person
My question is can I only apply for my self for BCPNP? Since I've already know that my current salary will not suffice my wife and daughter based on the Family Size Income. Thanks in advance guys ;)

MGEE

Jun 15, 2013
pimpsquek said:
Hi Guys, I hope someone can enlighten me on dilema.

My employer wants me to apply for BCPNP but upon reading all the requirements my problem occurs with the Salary for the Family Size Income.
We are 3 in my family (wife & daughter) and they are both back in my country, my salary covers only for 1 person
My question is can I only apply for my self for BCPNP? Since I've already know that my current salary will not suffice my wife and daughter based on the Family Size Income. Thanks in advance guys ;)
Theyre very strict when it comes to LICO.. What you can do is ask your employer for a salary increase so that you'll meet the income...

CohenLandherr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
I just sent my EE BC PNP application today under:
Skilled Worker.

I am eligible with 469 under Skilled Worker AND CEC in the CIC EE.

I will keep everyone posted on the AOR and Final processing time.

Quick question if anyone knows:

- My (post-graduation) work permit is going to expire on March 20th.
I've heard about 2 options:
-Apply to extend my work permit (via paper) hope it gets approved, but if it doesnt at least I can continue to work under Implied Status and by the tme an answer comes, my EE BC PNP will be processed and I can ask for a supporting letter and then apply once again for the work permit extension.
-Stay here without working and then apply to "restore work permit" once my BC PNP thing comes thru and I can get a support letter to get my work permit back.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

pimpsquek

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
MGEE said:
Theyre very strict when it comes to LICO.. What you can do is ask your employer for a salary increase so that you'll meet the income...
Thank you MGEE for your reponse :) I guess I have to do that (ask my employer for an increase), if not I need to find another job that would covers the three of us. Thank you :D

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know what is the processing time of BC pnp in express entry or by regular?

Scaroz

Jan 1, 2015
Hello Guys ,
I hope I can get some answers . I'm working in Alberta right now with a company that has a branch in BC . My boss is willing to transfer me to work there ?
Can I Apply for BC PNP .... and when do I have to move there ?

Thanks

LoudNClear

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2019
IELTS Request
Not required
Autobat said:
International graduate...
Hello Autobat,

I applied under the same category exactly a month ago but still no AOR. Could you share your timeline i.e. when did you apply?

Good luck! :)

Autobat

Jan 18, 2015
LoudNClear said:
Hello Autobat,

I applied under the same category exactly a month ago but still no AOR. Could you share your timeline i.e. when did you apply?

Good luck! :)
File received:20 jan
AOR: feb 19
It took month for me also. Don't worry u will get sooner.

kiwi84

Feb 20, 2015
CohenLandherr said:
I just sent my EE BC PNP application today under:
Skilled Worker.

I am eligible with 469 under Skilled Worker AND CEC in the CIC EE.

I will keep everyone posted on the AOR and Final processing time.

Quick question if anyone knows:

- My (post-graduation) work permit is going to expire on March 20th.
I've heard about 2 options:
-Apply to extend my work permit (via paper) hope it gets approved, but if it doesnt at least I can continue to work under Implied Status and by the tme an answer comes, my EE BC PNP will be processed and I can ask for a supporting letter and then apply once again for the work permit extension.
-Stay here without working and then apply to "restore work permit" once my BC PNP thing comes thru and I can get a support letter to get my work permit back.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Take the apply by paper option, they are taking in excess of 2 months to get back to you with an answer on these. This will give you 2 months of implied status and within that time you will have your PNP sorted.

They are processing EE applications really fast; there is a thread on here discussing that "BC PNP Express Entry Addendum Tracker"

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Please let me know how to apply for BC Provincial Nominee Program and whether I will qualify or not my particulars are as follows:-

IELTS: L=6.5, S=6.5, R=7 & W=6.5

Age= 40

job= Manager Insurance Claims & Underwriter.

Qualifications: Two Insurance Diplomas and Master degree in Computer science.

Experience = 20 years.

Your help and quick and quality advices will highly be appreciated.

Thank you