+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP applicants Jan 2015

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Van2011 said:
Good day to everybody here! ;)
Submitted my bc pnp in Januuary the 2nd.
Got my file number and the credir card charged in 9 days after.
In 5 days after got invitation to participate in bc pnp express entry with the attached file to fill in, to do so you need to pass IELTS exam, made my appointment for the IELTS exam in the end of february.
Good luck to everybody, cheers

Great news

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Van2011 said:
Good day to everybody here! ;)
Submitted my bc pnp in Januuary the 2nd.
Got my file number and the credir card charged in 9 days after.
In 5 days after got invitation to participate in bc pnp express entry with the attached file to fill in, to do so you need to pass IELTS exam, made my appointment for the IELTS exam in the end of february.
Good luck to everybody, cheers
When did u get ur file number? I submitted the application after you by one week approx.

Van2011

Jan 31, 2015
Chantal, thank you.
I have checked my records and noticed that I gave you false info, I got the email notifying me that that they received the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) application January 2, 2015 and is the official receipt for payment of the $550 application fee...The email received Jan 20, so 18 days after I have applied,not 9. I will change the 1 post with correct dates, my apologies.

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Van2011 said:
Chantal, thank you.
I have checked my records and noticed that I gave you false info, I got the email notifying me that that they received the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) application January 2, 2015 and is the official receipt for payment of the $550 application fee...The email received Jan 20, so 18 days after I have applied,not 9. I will change the 1 post with correct dates, my apologies.

No need to apology. Thank you sooo much for your response. Good luck with ur application ☺

Drzues

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
How many months worth of work exp did you have before you applied under bc pnp, I still have few months left on my pgwp...do you thing I should move out to bc and find a job asap?

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
hello everyone....
A friend of mine told me that you must add birth certificate into BCPNP file..
Is it mandatory? he told me that they(BCPNP guys) returned some files without birth certificate attached... Is this correct?
plz reply...
thanks a lot in advance... :D :)

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
happygarcha said:
hello everyone....
A friend of mine told me that you must add birth certificate into BCPNP file..
Is it mandatory? he told me that they(BCPNP guys) returned some files without birth certificate attached... Is this correct?
plz reply...
thanks a lot in advance... :D :)

It is not in the required documents but i am not sure if they need it or not.

Van2011

Jan 31, 2015
Drzues said:
How many months worth of work exp did you have before you applied under bc pnp, I still have few months left on my pgwp...do you thing I should move out to bc and find a job asap?
I Have had 5-6 years experience in the industry I have applied...Why should you move outside of BC if you want to apply for the bc pnp? Of course you should try, you only can do it while maintaining your legal status in Canada. Even if you have a short time left on your current visa you still might try to get the bc pnp number and later to use it for a bridge visa