+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP applicants Jan 2015

archjap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Hi Guys,

My lawyer just drop my application. I am under BC PNP express entry skilled worker stream (NOC 2251). Hope i can get a favorable processing time.

LoudNClear

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2019
IELTS Request
Not required
sukhwinder kaur $ said:
Frnds BC PNP is without job Offer?
You might wanna look at International Post-Grad for a nomination without a job offer. I know 4 of my class mates got through without a job last year.

jroockley

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
So the pnp have called and left a message with my boss. She is on vacation in Germany. So something is happening.

jroockley

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
I wish you all the best that we can continue this journey together. They spoke to my boss. I got the email 2 hours later. So happy. Good luck everyone.

Naosync

Apr 9, 2015
jroockley said:
I wish you all the best that we can continue this journey together. They spoke to my boss. I got the email 2 hours later. So happy. Good luck everyone.
Congratulations that's awesome. Keep us posted on your next steps

igorsalves87

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there!
I've applied to Express Entry BC PNP program two days ago...
My NOC is 2174... I'm already working on the company that is helping me to get the PR throw EE BC PNP.
Do you think I'll get in cap? Someone knows how long it's taking to get the nomination? I saw that it's something between 2 weeks and 2 months, but I'd like to know how long it's taking those days...
Thank you all!

jroockley

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
They asked about the salary and what I will be doing in winter as landscaping is usual seasonal. Other questions about the other pnp employee I work with. That was about it. Then I got the email.

igorsalves87

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jroockley,

They called yo your boss in german? Why? To check if you worked there or something like that?

CohenLandherr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
I got a message from BC PNP today saying that they cannot nominate me because since I have already received an ITA form CIC my EE Profile is no longer available.

Feb 23, 2015
kiwi84 said:
Hi,
Can you apply for express entry under the BC PNP? There are threads on here showing they process those quickly, approx 1 month.

If not take a look around on here it looks like the grad category is the next fastest to process after EE.

If your WP expires April 30, you will likely get implied status until end of June/early July, apply by paper on April 25 or 26.
You may need to stop working for a few weeks if you are refused until your PNP comes through.

Once refused you will have 90 days to apply for something else or leave Canada.
Simply pay your $200 restoration fee and then apply online for a visitor visa (takes approx 1 month)

By then you should have your PNP and will hopefully not had too much time off work (I have had 10 weeks so far)
Hey KIwi,

Thx for your reply! it got things look much easier for me:) I cannot apply for Express entry since I`m NOC C.

I have one more question:
So I`m going to apply for my WP extension now. The only problem is that I`m still waiting for a paper from my company regarding a new thing called "LMIA exemption", and I must send it along with my application. What if I send the files I have now to Vegreville since I have to do it cuz my WP expires in 8 days and send the additional doc from my firm later? Are CIC gonna be mad at me? Can I notify them somehow? Will they take it seriously and refuse giving me a new WP?