+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2023 Post your questions and timeline

YMonrose

Jan 27, 2024
Hello,

I am in the process of applying for BC PNP nomination. My employer is willing yo assist with applicatio. However, I am out of status because my work permit extension was refused. Therefore, I am not able to work. What should I put for employment end date for my current job. Should I tick the present option or put the last date I worked.

Any assistance or guidance would be appreciated.

Victor_dalves

May 9, 2023
Hi everyone!

Applied on Oct 25th, 2023 - changed to "In process" yesterday, Jan 24th... Any expectations for timeline after that? Skilled immigration non-tech - no additional documents were resquested so far

paralyyzed

Mar 9, 2022
Hi everyone!

Applied on Oct 25th, 2023 - changed to "In process" yesterday, Jan 24th... Any expectations for timeline after that? Skilled immigration non-tech - no additional documents were resquested so far
Applied Nov 7 2023, non EE IPG. Just checked after I saw your post, and mine has the same 'in process' status. It was 'applied' this morning, so it changed in the past few hours.

Victor_dalves

May 9, 2023
Applied Nov 7 2023, non EE IPG. Just checked after I saw your post, and mine has the same 'in process' status. It was 'applied' this morning, so it changed in the past few hours.
To clarify, mine changed from Applied to In process on the 24th, no yesterday,sorry about the typo - but yeah no updates since the 24th when it became "in process" - really looking for a possible timeframe

Victor_dalves

May 9, 2023
Received my nomination this morning through the IRCC express entry profile and accepted, 600 points were added right away and got the IRCC confirmation letter. Now waiting on the province confirmation letter... does anyone know if a draw comes and I get the invitation but dont have the provinvial letter yet, can I still apply?
Timeline:

ITA BC PNP : end of september, 2023
Applied: Oct 25th, 2023
In process: Jan 24th, 2024

Nomination to accept on IRCC: Jan 31st, 2024

Still waiting on the provincial confirmation letter. IRCC issues a letter and the 600 points right away

Reactions: Amy23111

paralyyzed

Mar 9, 2022

received my nomination letter today.

Applied: 7th november
In process: 30th jan
nomination: 31st jan

Victor_dalves

May 9, 2023
received my nomination letter today.

Applied: 7th november
In process: 30th jan
nomination: 31st jan
Did you get the provincial certificate already? f

I got the nomination on the EE portal this morning and the 600 points came in as soon as I accepted and it generated a confirmation letter from IRCC. But I have not received the certificate from the province as well as it is still "in process"at the BC pnp portal lol

paralyyzed

Mar 9, 2022
Did you get the provincial certificate already? f

I got the nomination on the EE portal this morning and the 600 points came in as soon as I accepted and it generated a confirmation letter from IRCC. But I have not received the certificate from the province as well as it is still "in process"at the BC pnp portal lol
yeah i received an email from the province with the confirmation of nomination letter. i applied non EE, so this was my only point of contact anyway. the pnp portal also changed.

Victor_dalves

May 9, 2023
yeah i received an email from the province with the confirmation of nomination letter. i applied non EE, so this was my only point of contact anyway. the pnp portal also changed.
Oh ok yours was non-EE so that makes sense... I am just wondering what would happen if I get the ITA andstill sisnt receive the official certificate from BC... cause the points are there already and IRCC confirmed I was nominated...

paralyyzed

Mar 9, 2022
Oh ok yours was non-EE so that makes sense... I am just wondering what would happen if I get the ITA andstill sisnt receive the official certificate from BC... cause the points are there already and IRCC confirmed I was nominated...
youll prolly get the document in a few days.

AloisiaNi

Feb 1, 2024
Hi All,

I applied on 12th Dec 2023, NOC 00013, my application is still at applied, I am getting anxious now.

Anyone else give timelines of EE Skilled worker applications (non tech, non healthcare, non construction)