+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2023 Post your questions and timeline

Gmercado

Apr 21, 2024
Hi all,

I applied for BC PNP under International Post Graduate in Feb-14-2024. My application still says ¨Applied¨ . Should I contact them? I has been more than 2 months and they haven't even reviewed it. Should I be worried?

Thanks!

chlai77

Apr 23, 2024
Hi, quick questions for those applied under health authority stream:
Anyone of you requested employer declaration form and recommendation letter from phsa? Can you share how long did you wait for them to provide the documents?
Thanks in advance!
Only took me two days to get all the forms, but I think it depends on your manager because they need information from your manager in order to complete the forms

Azatia

Oct 26, 2021
Hi all,

I applied for BC PNP under International Post Graduate in Feb-14-2024. My application still says ¨Applied¨ . Should I contact them? I has been more than 2 months and they haven't even reviewed it. Should I be worried?

Thanks!
Same situation

canstudent21

Jan 5, 2021
Hi,

Just would like to know this Health Authority Stream applies to any profession received full time job offer or it has to be in certain NOC only. Specifically this Noc is eligible for Bc Pnp non EE 33109 – Other assisting occupations in support of health services. Sterile processing Technician.

Hoping to receive kind information on this.

Thank You and have a nice day ahead

Sid124

Mar 14, 2024
Hi,

Just would like to know this Health Authority Stream applies to any profession received full time job offer or it has to be in certain NOC only. Specifically this Noc is eligible for Bc Pnp non EE 33109 – Other assisting occupations in support of health services. Sterile processing Technician.

Hoping to receive kind information on this.

Thank You and have a nice day ahead
You can apply with any NOC.
Please see below information for the more details.

Health Authority

Eligibility
To qualify for this stream, you must:
  • Have one of the following:
    • An indeterminate* (no defined end date), full-time job offer from a B.C. public health authority
    • A letter from a health authority or midwife practice group that confirms that you are a physician, nurse practitioner, or midwife in British Columbia
  • Meet the education, training, experience and qualification requirements outlined by the public health authority
The health authority must agree to support your application.

canstudent21

Jan 5, 2021
You can apply with any NOC.
Please see below information for the more details.

Health Authority

Eligibility
To qualify for this stream, you must:
  • Have one of the following:
    • An indeterminate* (no defined end date), full-time job offer from a B.C. public health authority
    • A letter from a health authority or midwife practice group that confirms that you are a physician, nurse practitioner, or midwife in British Columbia
  • Meet the education, training, experience and qualification requirements outlined by the public health authority
The health authority must agree to support your application.
Thank you for your reply. Another query. How does this work I mean the draw held based on the score system or whoever apply under this stream will receive invitation to apply for PR.

once again thank you

Mirza baig

May 1, 2024
Hi,
I am in India
Applied through consultancy
Got my BC PNP nomination on 3rd July 2023 Skill worker NOC Code 21311
It says nomination will expire on 2nd Jan 2024
I Appleid for General PR 18 August 2023
Got my AOR on Feb 15th 2024
Still waiting for next update, similar situation my friend is waiting since Sept 2023 after AOR
Can someone advice if delay is normal and how long it can take, consultant is not sharing IRCC login credentials

Regard’s

Last edited: