+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank statements in pof

Ferawan12

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Can I upload e-statement of my bank for my visa application.. without any stamped or signed??
I believe you have to get a letter with their letter head, signature and stamp. So basically you have to go directly to the bank and ask them for the letter.

Aditya2310

Feb 14, 2020
I believe you have to get a letter with their letter head, signature and stamp. So basically you have to go directly to the bank and ask them for the letter.
Actually..I have to show my father bank statement of past 6 month..bcoz he is funded my gic and college fee.

Ferawan12

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Actually..I have to show my father bank statement of past 6 month..bcoz he is funded my gic and college fee.
So he has to go to the bank and get the letter for you. Ask them to mention that he is supporting you (by putting your name on the letter) financially for you study.

Reactions: Aditya2310

ndubey04

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Not yet. But my bank certificate also had no average monthly balance indicated. It simply indicates the current account and the balance. I dont know if I should upload the bank statements through the Webform or just wait for their advise.
Hey can you please share your experience? If you received any request for additional statements? Or it got successful only with bank letter? I am in same situation

ndubey04

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Guys I have one concern. My agent only uploaded the balance certificate with the latest date only.No bank statements nothing.He said that it is sufficient for now.My concern is that it does not have the account opening date(though it is a very old account more than 10 years) and it is also does not show 6 months statements.It just mentions the below thing

“The balance outstanding as on date 7th january 2020 is below:-

It mentions account number, balance name , saving account .etc”

So do i need to be concerned for this.My agent do have taken the stamped bank statements but did not uploaded it he said if they want it they will request for it.

Also the balance certificate is on bank letter head dully signed and stamped.
Can you pls let us know the outcome of submitting the bank letter ? Did they send any additional doc requests ?

Rahulvaid6

Aug 6, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes, unless the case officer request additional bank statement during th
No Sid, they wont reject you(unless they see that you do not meet the required funds based on your family composition, so ensure you check those limits as well). https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html

Lets assume, you have submitted the letter and you meet enough funds, but because of your limited of your work history or you have not submitted e.g. Employment Offer/Reference Letter/Pay Slips from your current employer (just as an example), they may ask you to provide the bank statement, in order to verify that you were receiving monthly salary.
Hi bro, one doubt if i am getting salary one account and having funds in different for more than 6 months in the mode of Fixed deposits and or other ways and we meet the minimum fund requirement and if they ask for pay slips will there be any problem as salary account ia different and he is maintaining another account and statement letter issue from non salaried account.
e processing of your application...at times they do at times they dont...

tanyar

Sep 8, 2020
Hey Guys, would be very grateful if anyone of you can resolve my query.
So I have a work experience of 1.5 years in my Dad's organisation where I was getting salary by cash. But currently I have A full time job from May in which I am getting pay in my bank account. Since I don't have the bank statements from my previous work experience. Will that not be counted or considered valid while applying for the Express Entry ?

anrana

Jan 5, 2020
Hi Guys, so i have submmited my express entry permanent residency file post ita. My confusion is , i showed 20,000 canadian dollar as proof of funds in ita application. I showed 2 bank letters one 24k candian dollar and other bank account showing 26k canadian dollar. In the bank letter the bank manager did not write monthly average balance so i submiited signed and stamped monthly statements for both the bank. My concern is for one of my bank the letter is dated as of 5th nov and it shows the account balance as of 5th nov. whereas the mothly statements that i recieved was from 1st may till 30th oct. I made some tracations from 30th oct till 5th nov so the balance amount in letter is a lil less than monthly statement ending 30th oct. so the statementes does not show the trasactions from 30th oct till th nov. please can you advsie will that be a problem. the amount is well above the requested proof of funds. do i ahve to raise a web form to send the transactions from 30th oct to 5th nov @ndubey04 @Ferawan12 please can you advise

kingkar

Nov 5, 2020
Yes, but you will need a consent from your wife about using these funds for PR. (If you are the primary applicant)
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Please Help what went wrong. Is it because of bad SOP or Bank Statement which is of 3 months submitted. Note I applied in Non-Sds category

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
It should be OK, if the case officer requires additional docs, he may ask you for it...
I only submitted 6 months bank statement and no letter from the bank...
hello, would bank statements from the website (download feature) work for proof of statements? Or it has to be written from the official from the bank.
Ty so much

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
hello, would bank statements from the website (download feature) work for proof of statements? Or it has to be written from the official from the bank.
Ty so much
Bank statement works however balance certificate should be signed and stamped.

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
Bank statement works however balance certificate should be signed and stamped.
The banks provide a good bank statement but it has no sign and stamp. It is only name, letter head, address, transactions, closing , opening, etc. But no name and stamps. is that fine. It was given by the bank directly.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
The banks provide a good bank statement but it has no sign and stamp. It is only name, letter head, address, transactions, closing , opening, etc. But no name and stamps. is that fine. It was given by the bank directly.
As i stated above, bank statement is fine... but the Balance Certificate should have signature and stamp or at least one... unless your bank is in USA

Reactions: rish6

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
Upload below POF documents (color scanned) :

1. Balance Confirmation Letter (duly signed and stamped by bank official)
2. Six Months Bank Statement (duly signed and stamped by bank official)
3. Copy of Gift Deed (if any)
4. Copy of Fixed Deposit (if any)
My 6 months statement is very huge (about 85 pages) and the scanned stamped copy won't fit the 4mb file size. Only 3 months will fit (after massive compression). Is it OK to use the 3 months, accompanied with the gift deed im using along with bank reference letter and a LOE?