+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bank statement...need help

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends
is this compulsory to show bank statements of my own account or of my father's account? is this ok if i transfer from my father's bank account to my own account? Also tell bank statements of in-laws are acceptable or not..please share
thanks

antique

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
you need to show bank statement for 6 months you can't just transfer and show them that you have money in your account

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
antique said:
you need to show bank statement for 6 months you can't just transfer and show them that you have money in your account
statements of my father and father in law both are acceptable? also tell whether i can show statements of both of them at a time?thanks

RanaMoazzam

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
omi khan said:
statements of my father and father in law both are acceptable? also tell whether i can show statements of both of them at a time?thanks
omi it has to be of ur father..statement of even 2 months would be enough but u should provide a solid reason of the amount being transferred in ur fathers account.and if you have some proprty..den get it evaluate by some authentic firm,it wud b a plus n supporting docs.

AND MAKE SURE ,DONT OPEN NEW BANK ACCOUNT. go with ur father's old bnk account.

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
antique said:
DUDE 1 month bank statements are enuf i have goten med done while seen mnay applicants get visas just tranferring money 5 days b4 visa bt i wud advise atleast 1 month staement is must :)

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RanaMoazzam said:
omi it has to be of ur father..statement of even 2 months would be enough but u should provide a solid reason of the amount being transferred in ur fathers account.and if you have some proprty..den get it evaluate by some authentic firm,it wud b a plus n supporting docs.

AND MAKE SURE ,DONT OPEN NEW BANK ACCOUNT. go with ur father's old bnk account.
thankyou friend :)..what if i show my father's annual income and wealth statement(include all the details of the assets such as property, bank balance, cash in hand, gold, investments in stocks and shares and other liquid assets) plus a strong bank statement. will this be enough??

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abdul Hannan said:
DUDE 1 month bank statements are enuf i have goten med done while seen mnay applicants get visas just tranferring money 5 days b4 visa bt i wud advise atleast 1 month staement is must :)
thanks for ur advice hannan...please let me know one more thing. what if i withdraw some money to pay my fee, does this affect the statement???

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
omi khan said:
thanks for ur advice hannan...please let me know one more thing. what if i withdraw some money to pay my fee, does this affect the statement???
Ur balance shud stay above the minimum requirement like 1 yaer tuition+living+travel

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abdul Hannan said:
Ur balance shud stay above the minimum requirement like 1 yaer tuition+living+travel
thanks bro..i need to discuss this in detail..can i inbox u if its ok with you??

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
omi khan said:
thanks bro..i need to discuss this in detail..can i inbox u if its ok with you??
Ya sure no problem :)