+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Banglore VAC Processing Time ?

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
Yes i have linked online yesterday.

I had applied for computer engineering technician in sheridan college-davus camous brampton. I had completed my 12th in 2017 from Uttarakhand board with 69% and my DOB is 16/04/2000 and i am 18 years old only so how i have any work experience.
What is the duration of this program? Is it diploma, certificate or what kind of program is this?

Your Reading and Writing scores are less than 6. Since, you just passed 12th grade and going for further studies, so visa officer would expect you to score well in reading and writing. You have to display that you have the aptitude to study along with your classmates in Canada.

This is a 50-50 scenario. Just wait and watch. If your other papers and financial documents are good then you may get it.

ankitarora0012

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
What is the duration of this program? Is it diploma, certificate or what kind of program is this?

Your Reading and Writing scores are less than 6. Since, you just passed 12th grade and going for further studies, so visa officer would expect you to score well in reading and writing. You have to display that you have the aptitude to study along with your classmates in Canada.

This is a 50-50 scenario. Just wait and watch. If your other papers and financial documents are good then you may get it.
It is Diploma & the duration of program is 2 years .

Jul 19, 2018
Applied Student visa on July 6th, medicals cleared on 1st August, And Eligibility review in progress. When should i expect my visa? Can anyone share their experience.
Did you get your visa bro? I also applied same date. Medical passed n eligibility review started on August 1st after that no update .pls respond .

ankitarora0012

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Did you get your visa bro? I also applied same date. Medical passed n eligibility review started on August 1st after that no update .pls respond .
where you all are seeing that medical is passed & eligibility review is started because i had link my application online but unable to get any update.

ankitarora0012

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
I had submitted my file on june 14th in hyderabad vfs global office. And file recieved to bngl office on 16th june.
I had got acknowledge letter from visa office two times. Recently i had linked my online application in that they had mention medical passed. How much time it will take to process final decision ? Pls help
i had applied at bangalore vfs on 30 july & i got acknowledgement letter todat could you tell me how much time they will take my clssses are starting on 4th september

Mohit098

Aug 8, 2018
hello guys i applied at vfs hyderabad on july 23rd i linked my application online on august 9th the application is at vfs bangalore and the processing has not yet started in how many days can i expect my visa?

ankitarora0012

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
hello guys i applied at vfs hyderabad on july 23rd i linked my application online on august 9th the application is at vfs bangalore and the processing has not yet started in how many days can i expect my visa?
same here i had applied on 30 july and linked my application online on 8th august and today i got my acknowledgement letter but yeat they didn't started processing.

Mohit098

Aug 8, 2018
same here i had applied on 30 july and linked my application online on 8th august and today i got my acknowledgement letter but yeat they didn't started processing.
it takes 5 weeks i think who all applied many people got it after 5 weeks even my clg start date is 3 sep.