+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Banglore VAC Processing Time ?

ankitarora0012

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
wh
hi same here, i too have applied for visa on 24th of july and also have linked my application on cic. but the status is showing as...."your application is in progress". my class starts from 4th of sep.
which is your college & course?
as well as what is your qualifications & IELTS Band Score

syed ibrahim

Aug 14, 2018
wh

which is your college & course?
as well as what is your qualifications & IELTS Band Score
its cambrian college of applied arts and commerce in which i gota seat for diploma course in BUSINESS. i have a bachelors degree in b com. i got 6.5 overall band score. what about ur application?

ankitarora0012

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
i had
its cambrian college of applied arts and commerce in which i gota seat for diploma course in BUSINESS. i have a bachelors degree in b com. i got 6.5 overall band score. what about ur application?
i had completed my 12th in 2017 with 67% from uttarakhand board and my IELTS score is overall 6.5
Listening 7.5
Reading 5.5
Writing 5.5
Speaking 6.5
my college is sheridan college & my course is computer engineering technician(this is a 2 years diploma program)

syed ibrahim

Aug 14, 2018
i had

i had completed my 12th in 2017 with 67% from uttarakhand board and my IELTS score is overall 6.5
Listening 7.5
Reading 5.5
Writing 5.5
Speaking 6.5
my college is sheridan college & my course is computer engineering technician(this is a 2 years diploma program)
ohh dats pretty good. just hope for the best and pray. did u link ur application in cic? then check it regularly

syed ibrahim

Aug 14, 2018
I too got the offer letter to join for the management program in Sheridan college. Since I had already applied and paid the fee for Cambrian....I had to ignore it.

ankitarora0012

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
if i got a chance to change the college their then i definitely move to montreal or either in canadkre college because sheridan college is too expensive and the surroundings are also not discplined

syed ibrahim

Aug 14, 2018
if i got a chance to change the college their then i definitely move to montreal or either in canadkre college because sheridan college is too expensive and the surroundings are also not discplined
Well..... I think whatever u want,u should do it right now here in our country. Bcz once u go there and if u want to change the college,they will not grant you the permission,and if they grant you... it'll cost you more than Sheridan college

ankitarora0012

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Well..... I think whatever u want,u should do it right now here in our country. Bcz once u go there and if u want to change the college,they will not grant you the permission,and if they grant you... it'll cost you more than Sheridan college
then i will continue my studies in sheridan college