+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Banglore VAC Processing Time ?

Aaliya Ansari

Aug 18, 2018
same here i had applied on 30 july and linked my application online on 8th august and today i got my acknowledgement letter but yeat they didn't started processing.
I had also applied on 20 July and still the status is showing that "The application is being processed" n my college is "Sheridan", it's going to start on 4Sep

ankitarora0012

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
I had also applied on 20 July and still the status is showing that "The application is being processed" n my college is "Sheridan", it's going to start on 4Sep
My College is also sheridan snd it is also going to start on 4 sep.You got acknowledgement letter or not?i had applied on 30 july and got acknowledgement letter on 13 august.& what is your IELTS score overall as weel as in each module?

Aaliya Ansari

Aug 18, 2018
My College is also sheridan snd it is also going to start on 4 sep.You got acknowledgement letter or not?i had applied on 30 july and got acknowledgement letter on 13 august.& what is your IELTS score overall as weel as in each module?
What kind of acknowledgement letter??
I had submitted my file on 20 July and on 21 I got a mail from them in which they have mentioned that "We have received ur application " as well as they mentioned a Tracking number from which I could see my status.....
My overall band is 6.5
L=7.5
R=6
W=6.5
S=5.5

Aaliya Ansari

Aug 18, 2018
I
when did you applied and in which vfs location& what is your IELTS score in each module?
Didn't get the Acknowledgement letter yet as I have applied on 20 July n today when I checked my status they have mentioned that "Your processed passport has been dispatched"
Now tell me what it means???

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
I

Didn't get the Acknowledgement letter yet as I have applied on 20 July n today when I checked my status they have mentioned that "Your processed passport has been dispatched"
Now tell me what it means???
The GCKey account should have detailed status. Have you checked that?

Anyways contact VFS/VAC and collect your passport.

Aaliya Ansari

Aug 18, 2018
The GCKey account should have detailed status. Have you checked that?

Anyways contact VFS/VAC and collect your passport.
I have checked my GCKey account the haven't updated anything.... N in my account Not data available is showing..... Now can I assume if they have approved my application or not????

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
I have checked my GCKey account the haven't updated anything.... N in my account Not data available is showing..... Now can I assume if they have approved my application or not????
I don't wish to scare you, but usually they would mention 'approved'.

Still, wait to receive your passport and see whats in there.