+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore embassy - Awaiting Visa - comment here :)

jigar_111

Star Member
May 26, 2018
India
Med's Done....
06/05/2018
Visa APPROVED...
Allplied on 8th june offline Banglore ...non sds...University...
Didn't connect the file onlie....
Approved today.....

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
How do u come to know if ur visa is approved?do u get an email or sms to ur number ? Or is it updated in ur cic account 1st? Plz reply..!

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
How do u come to know if ur visa is approved?do u get an email or sms to ur number ? Or is it updated in ur cic account 1st? Plz reply..!
Ideally, if you have linked your application then you need to check in CIC site for any update.
If you have paid for SMS service from VFS at the time of application then you will get notifications as well.
If you have not done above things, then keep polling VFS site to check latest update.

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Ideally, if you have linked your application then you need to check in CIC site for any update.
If you have paid for SMS service from VFS at the time of application then you will get notifications as well.
If you have not done above things, then keep polling VFS site to check latest update.
Yes I have paid fr the sms facility and also linked my account to cic...so far my cic account shows medicals updated Wich was on 3rd July and then no updates since then..

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
Yes I have paid fr the sms facility and also linked my account to cic...so far my cic account shows medicals updated Wich was on 3rd July and then no updates since then..
After submitting application, how many days should we wait to link application online ?